Interview a member.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
@General Asad

Why did you change your DP?
When was the first time you saw General Asad's picture?
What was your initial reaction when you saw his pictures?
What made you like him?
Why are you violent?
If you had the opportunity to box a member on this forum who would it be?

I change Dp's depending on my mood. Usually to other Asad pictures. I changed to Erik Menendez because I'm currently intrigued by his criminal case. Serial killer intrigue me.

I saw his first picture pretty recently. 2015. I knew of him for a long time before that but never looked up his face.

Me when i first saw him:
6AED5E34-0E09-44A3-A180-24C005AD3679.jpeg
I honestly thought he was handsome as **** and i still do! Top 5 greatest creations by Allah. *writes a @DR OSMAN inspired 25 page essay on his hotness*

My mom was an avid fan of his dad and i heard a lot about his dad growing up lol.

He was in the military. I love military men. I also really love his big heart and how he doesn't put an air of superiority because of who he is. I also love he is private and isn't everywhere 24/7. A lot of politicians and public figures should take note.

I'm not violent! :eek: Just misunderstood :4uzpnkt:

Everyone. No one particularly I hate but I like fighting people when the odds are stacked against me. Makes winning that much more satisfying. 400 vs. 1. Bring it on! :vncu2n5::vncu2n5:

Tukraq

VIP
great idea, I wanna interview some of the mysterious people on here

@Lostbox whats your spoken language? and your host country? what does your name mean? what are your hobbies? do you speak somali?

@Tukraq what do you do for a living? and why do you support dysfunctional lifestyles? whats the best city in the US?
I do all the jobs shown in this video
as for part two, dysfunctional is relative, honestly the outcome is more important than the process so if the outcome is good dysfunctionality on the way there isn't a bad thing

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Crow

Which Country do you reside in?
Will you ever go to Garacaad for work?
When was the last time you went to Puntland?
I heard you were seeing a habar gedir, ceyr girl, is that true?
Should we teach puntites about PIM?
What's your major?
How tall are you?
Your favorite drink at Tim horton's?

VixR

Veritas
@VixR
How old are you?
I’ve managed not to tell my specific age on here. I share a lot and prefer to keep it to myself. I’m in undergrad if that helps.

Have you ever visited Somalia/Somaliland?
No, but our folks have, especially in recent years. None of my siblings or I have yet. Everyone’s grown and living their lives. It would be cool if I can take one of my sibs as a buffer, or if we could all go together.

Would you ever be interested in visiting if the above answer is no?
I want to do a trip where I saw most of it, including Kenyan/Ethiopian territories, Djibouti, Somaliland, and throughout Somalia. Most of our extended family is concentrated in SL, Ethiopia, and Djibouti though. I know in peacetime there were some in Mog, idk if there’s still any connections there.

Which USA state did you grow up in?
I prefer to try to keep this to myself too. I live in one of the Mountain West region states if that helps.

Whats you fave dish? Do you have a fave somali dish as well?
I don’t really have favorites. I can eat anything. My folks didn’t even have to force veggies on me as a kid. I prefer savory over sweet, and don’t really like oily foods.

I like most Somali dishes. It’s more helpful to name what I don’t like: Malawa (oily), Lahooh, no organ meats with one exception. That’s pretty much it.

My recent favorite that I actually make myself now is the way mom taught me to make the one organ meat exception, liver (with onions, ginger, garlic and all the other spices, bell peppers, chopped jalapeños, zucchini, sometimes mushroom if I have it). It’s amazing with French bread, since I don’t really like lahooh. But since I’m avoiding carbs/ processed foods, eating only veggies/salads with meats/seafood for the last 22 days, I can’t eat breads or most Somali dishes. I’ve actually been eating it with a fork by itself w/o bread.

If you had the money and time, which 3 countries would you visit?
Egypt: Their civilization.
China: Their civilization and their economy.
Tanzania: I’ve heard a recent rave review, also we have extended family here.

Additionally, I’d revisit Tunisia (extended family as well, we even lived there for a short period ourselves).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Muji

How was your weekend?

If you could change anything about Somali culture what would it be?

What’s your stance when it comes to 50/50 relationships?

How can we teach our elders about equal rights?

Do you think a man should share his feelings with his significant other?

Muji

VIP
@Gibiin-Udug

How was your weekend? It went too fast...

If you could change anything about Somali culture what would it be? Plenty of things: hitting children, fgm, how we protect the rapist over the victim.

What’s your stance when it comes to 50/50 relationships? That should be reasonable right? However, asking a man for equality never works, you have to take it.

How can we teach our elders about equal rights? I always try to speak to the ladies. The men are irredeemable though.

Do you think a man should share his feelings with his significant other? if it’s a big thing yes, if it’s a mental health issue yes, however, there are some things you should deal with yourself. I don’t want to hear a grown adult whinging all the time!

I want to interview @Inquisitive_ .

1) what is your style ? Don’t tell me all these diets and muscles are wasted on grandpa clothes.

2) what are you reading now ?

3) what is your favourite dish ?

4) when you’re feeling down what do you do ?

5) who is your favorite user on sspot ?

6) I noticed your pp and know it has a link with “heart intelligence”. Want to elaborate on that ?

1. Casual, no skinny jeans or any other derivative of that, nothing fancy that stands out from a crowd

2. This various all the time, currently the topic is survival and Islamic eschatology.

3. I have no specific favourite, but I see why you asked, I spent a year working in France, you guys are crazy with food.

4. If it's physical then gym or a run outdoor, if it's emotional or psychological I either recite or listen to Quran and if not an uplifting Islamic topic that is relevant to the condition.

5. Too numerous to list, your part of it.

6. The ancient people believed intelligence to be in the heart rather then the brain, our religion does the same.

New research into this field is proving the same, there was a study done on heart transplant patients, what they found that the patients adopted the same habits/traits/persona as the donors.

They not only began to like the same music (complete different genre to there own) but they began to sing songs they never knew which the donor also sang before their death.

The ancient Greeks had the same believe and this was throughout history until these new masonic satanist crypto Jew talmudists appeared on the scene and collectively brainwashed the masses.

This is revolutionary stuff because it exposes the fraud about mental health and many other things especially those quasi 'intellectual' quackademic fraudsters and the falsehoods they proliferate.

The whole idea behind this sataic movement was to eliminate spirituality in favour of the fraud of scientific materialism.

It's not by accident that they have managed to reduced the most important organ in the body as nothing more then a stupid blood pump, rather then what all the ancients understood and what our Prophet told us. (it's at the centre of everything)

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying
Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.
Sahih al-Bukhari 52
Book 2, Hadith 45

You can read more about it here.
https://www.heartmath.org/articles-of-the-heart/the-math-of-heartmath/heart-intelligence/

I change Dp's depending on my mood. Usually to other Asad pictures. I changed to Erik Menendez because I'm currently intrigued by his criminal case. Serial killer intrigue me.

I saw his first picture pretty recently. 2015. I knew of him for a long time before that but never looked up his face.

Me when i first saw him: View attachment 88710 I honestly thought he was handsome as **** and i still do! Top 5 greatest creations by Allah. *writes a @DR OSMAN inspired 25 page essay on his hotness*

My mom was an avid fan of his dad and i heard a lot about his dad growing up lol.

He was in the military. I love military men. I also really love his big heart and how he doesn't put an air of superiority because of who he is. I also love he is private and isn't everywhere 24/7. A lot of politicians and public figures should take note.

I'm not violent! :eek: Just misunderstood :4uzpnkt:

Everyone. No one particularly I hate but I like fighting people when the odds are stacked against me. Makes winning that much more satisfying. 400 vs. 1. Bring it on! :vncu2n5::vncu2n5:
Ok boomer:kanyehmm:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
@Céleste

1. If you coul hang out for a day with one person from this website, who would it be?

2. Who is favorite actress?

3. Did you ever finish the quran?

4. How many kids would you like to have? And where would you raise them?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@A man

1. How old are you? If you don’t want to reveal it, what’s your age group?

2. Is it true you live in Kenya? If not where do you live?

3 How did you like GOT season finale? What was your favorite season?

4. Favorite movie/book you seen/read in the last decade?

5. Would you rather marry someone you love or marry someone who loves you?(it will never change so you can say you will grow to love them)

@Omar del Sur
1. How somali are you percentage wise?
2.did you convert from Catholicism to Islam? If so what made you convert?
3. Would you ever go to somalia?
Bruh can anyone give @Omar del Sur interesting questions? Wallahi I suck at giving questions

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Céleste

1. If you coul hang out for a day with one person from this website, who would it be?

2. Who is favorite actress?

3. Did you ever finish the quran?

4. How many kids would you like to have? And where would you raise them?

1. Any female user would be nice to meet. @sophisticate would be the first.

2. I dont really watch many movies or TV shows but there are actors that I do like. I started watching a kdrama called goblin and I absolutely adore the lead actress Kim Go-Eun.

3. Unfortunately I havent. I had to quit dugsi because of school. I was on surah yunus.

4. I would love to have a big family but at the same time I dont want to go through labour many times. I'll have to see how painful it is, if I can take it then 10 would be ideal. Finland is a great country but I cant take the cold, i
want to move away to a warmer country.:mjlol:

For you:

1. Do you believe that global warming is real? How serious would you say it is? (1-10)

2. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

3. Who do you dislike in this forum?

4. Which country would you like to visit the most in the near future?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
1. Casual, no skinny jeans or any other derivative of that, nothing fancy that stands out from a crowd

2. This various all the time, currently the topic is survival and Islamic eschatology.

3. I have no specific favourite, but I see why you asked, I spent a year working in France, you guys are crazy with food.

4. If it's physical then gym or a run outdoor, if it's emotional or psychological I either recite or listen to Quran and if not an uplifting Islamic topic that is relevant to the condition.

6. The ancient people believed intelligence to be in the heart rather then the brain, our religion does the same.

New research into this field is proving the same, there was a study done on heart transplant patients, what they found that the patients adopted the same habits/traits/persona as the donors.

They not only began to like the same music (complete different genre to there own) but they began to sing songs they never knew which the donor also sang before their death.

The ancient Greeks had the same believe and this was throughout history until these new masonic satanist crypto Jew talmudists appeared on the scene and collectively brainwashed the masses.

This is revolutionary stuff because it exposes the fraud about mental health and many other things especially those quasi 'intellectual' quackademic fraudsters and the falsehoods they proliferate.

The whole idea behind this sataic movement was to eliminate spirituality in favour of the fraud of scientific materialism.

It's not by accident that they have managed to reduced the most important organ in the body as nothing more then a stupid blood pump, rather then what all the ancients understood and what our Prophet told us. (it's at the centre of everything)

Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.
Sahih al-Bukhari 52
Book 2, Hadith 45

https://www.heartmath.org/articles-of-the-heart/the-math-of-heartmath/heart-intelligence/
Saaxib I thought I was the only one who thought this. I'm glad another brother has seen the light.

Btw why isn't anyone doing a mini q&a for me?

Sahih al-Bukhari 52
Book 2, Hadith 45

well thank you monsieur @Inquisitive_

it’s true food is a huge part of the French culture. But it’s not the kind of food we eat or can eat. :icon lol:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts