Interview a member.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier

How are you today?
Have ever been married?
When was the last time you robbed someone?
What qabiil did you claim to enter Europe?
What kind of job do you do?
Do you have any famous sources for your Twitter?
What do you look for in a woman?

I feel great after glorifying the deeds of Aideed:ehh:
Iam Singledad
Actually some mj dude robbed my iphone:francis: Still looking for that nigga

I claimed to be Dhulbahante, because when MX fled Xamar the small cat dhulo became victim of our wrath:tocry:

Job: Informant for Dutch Agency:yousmart: Snitching on potential terrorists. It pays good.

Iam looking for Latina with big booty:lawd:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel great after glorifying the deeds of Aideed:ehh:
Iam Singledad
Actually some mj dude robbed my iphone:francis: Still looking for that nigga

I claimed to be Dhulbahante, because when MX fled Xamar the small cat dhulo became victim of our wrath:tocry:

Job: Informant for Dutch Agency:yousmart: Snitching on potential terrorists. It pays good.

Iam looking for Latina with big booty:lawd:

Big booty Latina in Netherlands? Lol good luck.

Have you ever been to Muqdisho? Why do dessert dwellers from Baraxley act like they lived in Xamar :pachah1:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Big booty Latina in Netherlands? Lol good luck.

Have you ever been to Muqdisho? Why do dessert dwellers from Baraxley act like they lived in Xamar :pachah1:

Muqdisho is my city since the conquest(1991). I will give u safe passage only if u bring with you a fine Latina:wow:

@Omar del Sur
1. How somali are you percentage wise?
2.did you convert from Catholicism to Islam? If so what made you convert?
3. Would you ever go to somalia?
Bruh can anyone give @Omar del Sur interesting questions? Wallahi I suck at giving questions

1- I am not Somali to any degree that I'm aware of. There has been some speculation that I'm part African, though, because of my hair (it grows as an afro). I think some of my ancestors may have been from West Africa but I'm not sure either way.

2- Did I convert from Catholicism? I would prefer not to say much about any religious beliefs prior to Islam. For example, if I've ever prayed to Jesus (peace be upon him) I would not like to say so. We shouldn't talk about past sins.

I was taught Christianity as a child, though. I prayed to God and it was very strange to me later when there was pressure to pray to Jesus (peace be upon him). I naturally wanted to pray to God. It's very strange and uncomfortable to be pressured to pray to Jesus (peace be upon him) instead of God. Also, I was never really comfortable with the New Testament. I always preferred the Old Testament. I think the Quran is more similar to the Old Testament.

Why did I become Muslim?

I was like a person sleepwalking. I think it was like I was in a hallway with a lot of the doors and I happened to enter one of the doors and the room was called Islam. When I took the Shahadah, I didn't know what a hadith was. I didn't really understand Islam.

So why did I become a Muslim? It was the will of Allah that I would become a Muslim. I didn't really understand Islam until after I took the Shahadah. The imam found out I hadn't taken the Shahadah and could see I was clueless and he didn't sit me down and start explaining the basics to me. He immediately brought me in front of the people and had me take the Shahadah. I believe this is the correct approach. I didn't really know that much about Islam and I was guided to it in a way I didn't really understand.

Why do people practice Islam? What is it that makes people attached to Islam?

I think it is hard to explain. I think it is like asking a bird why does he fly or a fish why does he swim. If the fish could talk, maybe the fish would say "You know, that's a good question. I've never really thought about it. I just swim."

Because to swim is in the nature of the fish. To fly is in the nature of the bird. Islam is in the nature of the human being. I was born a Muslim.

I remember my friend making fun of me. He was mocking me because he would stare at women and say things like "wow look at her ***"..... saying very sexual things about the women..... he made fun of me because I would avoid looking at the women and I would lower my gaze.

I had no idea this was part of Islam. I didn't know at the time. I found out later but I already naturally wanted to lower my gaze. I am not a dog. A woman is not a piece of meat.

3- Would I ever go to Somalia?

I am not sure. If Allah wills that I end up in Somalia one day, I will go there.

I have no plans of going to Somalia. However, all Muslims are my brothers (or sisters). I love Somali Muslims for the sake of Allah. I know people insult the idea that Muslims are one nation, are one Ummah and that they make fun of people who believe "we are one Ummah" and that they seem to think that people who think like that are naïve. If people who believe that are naïve then I am proud to be one of those naïve people who believe all Muslims are one Ummah. A Muslim is my brother whether he is Somali, Pakistani, Arab or whatever his origin. What matters is that he is my brother in Islam.

@Omar del Sur
Have you got a somali wife?
Have you got kids?
How old are you?
Do you play video games?

No, I am unmarried. I have no kids. I am 26.

I do not play video games but I did play N64 and Gamecube growing up.

Banjo_Kazooie_Cover.png

I don't think video games are haraam and I think they're okay to play as long as people don't spend too much time on them.

I would like to play this game

images

Gibiin-Udug

@Apollo

How are you?
Are you a racist?
Ever dated a fob Xalimo?
What's your stance on having 2 wives?
Who's your hero?
Why do you give me mean vibes?
Do you like babies?
How many countries have you visited?

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo

How are you?
Are you a racist?
Ever dated a fob Xalimo?
What's your stance on having 2 wives?
Who's your hero?
Why do you give me mean vibes?
Do you like babies?
How many countries have you visited?

Doing good, everything is fine.
Silly question.
No.
I am pro-monogamy and anti-pologamy.
I have multiple heros. Mainly important historical figures, not modern-day people.
Well, I am not mean.
Only the ones I am related to.
Lost count, but many. All continents except for South America.

Gibiin-Udug

Doing good, everything is fine.
Silly question.
No.
I am pro-monogamy and anti-pologamy.
I have multiple heros. Mainly important historical figures, not modern-day people.
Well, I am not mean.
Only the ones I am related to.
Lost count, but many. All continents except for South America.
I love how you didn't answer the second question,.:icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
@Gibiin-Udug

Serious question for you: as one of the last remaining old-schoolers, how long do you predict you will still be around on SomaliSpot? :hmm:

Have you ever contemplated quitting. :gnzbryw:

Gibiin-Udug

@Gibiin-Udug

Serious question for you: as one of the last remaining old-schoolers, how long do you predict you will still be around on SomaliSpot? :hmm:

Have you ever contemplated quitting. :gnzbryw:
Do you want me to quit? :gucciwhat:

When I go to Puntland in the summer probably, or I might log in and post pictures and stuff.

Apollo

VIP
Do you want me to quit? :gucciwhat:

When I go to Puntland in the summer probably, or I might log in and post pictures and stuff.

No not at all. So you will go down with the ship so long as it exists I see. I'm not so sure if I will be here forever though. :lol:

I have contemplated quitting, but this place is too addictive. :meleshame:

Gibiin-Udug

No not at all. So you will go down with the ship so long as it exists I see. I'm not so sure if I will be here forever though. :lol:

I have contemplated quitting, but this place is too addictive. :meleshame:

The other day I had a scary thought, remember when we used to make fun of @Basra on how she's been on Somali forums for decades, what if in the future I mean waaaaay down the line someone says the same thing to me.

Yeah I will definitely not be around in the coming years inshallah.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@beenleey

My turn to interview you1

1. Do you enjoy reading books if so what was the last book you read?
2. Have you ever been to Somalia?
3. How old are you?
4. Where do you lean politically ? Add on, if of voting age did you vote for Tory Scum?
5. How many countries have you visited ?
6. How many languages can you speak?

I suck at this took way to long to think of questions LMFAO

@beenleey

My turn to interview you1

1. Do you enjoy reading books if so what was the last book you read?
2. Have you ever been to Somalia?
3. How old are you?
4. Where do you lean politically ? Add on, if of voting age did you vote for Tory Scum?
5. How many countries have you visited ?
6. How many languages can you speak?

I suck at this took way to long to think of questions LMFAO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

@Grigori Rasputin

How are you feeling currently?
When was the last time you went to Kenya?
Still chasing single mothers?
What was the best thing you've achieved last year?
What's your favorite thing to do when you're bored?

Trending