Interview a member.

@astorecalledkmart

How did you stumble upon this forum? Google lol
Your first job? Lab assistant during undergrad
Have you ever been in love? :ulyin:
Do you believe 50/50 rule in a relationship? Strongly
Is K mart your favorite store? Was. We no longer have it in Canada, so now I live large at Best Buy
What do you look in a potential spouse? 1) Devout Muslimah, 2) Personality (kind, loyal) 3) Being Somali, 4) Education (inshaAllah)
If you could choose between @Basra or @beenleey who would you choose? That's like choosing between my right heart and my left heart - I need both halves
What state do you love the most? Whichever one you're blessing with your presence walaal

Last edited:
1. I am 41, not my fault i am sooo awesome lool.
2. i am 5'6.
3. my favorite colour is blue. my first ever love had blue eyes.
4. i dont have a favourite food. i eat anything.
5. my ideal type i someone that is willing to marry me. period.
6. honestly, i don't know. it is both a blessing and a curse :noneck: i can't walk down the street without being catcalled by an old man. but what can i say??? not my fault i have all this cake :trumpsmirk:

Do You have big ass? Send a pic so i can delibrate with my bros, You need some dick?

1. I am 41, not my fault i am sooo awesome lool.
2. i am 5'6.
3. my favorite colour is blue. my first ever love had blue eyes.
4. i dont have a favourite food. i eat anything.
5. my ideal type i someone that is willing to marry me. period.
6. honestly, i don't know. it is both a blessing and a curse :noneck: i can't walk down the street without being catcalled by an old man. but what can i say??? not my fault i have all this cake :trumpsmirk:

You’re so cute. You’re the best troll. I’m shocked that you still don’t have a man. I’ll make you my fourth wife.
upload_2020-1-12_17-39-8.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Samaalic Era

When did you arrive London?

When was the last time you had the urge to rob someone?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

When was the last time you went to Muqdisho?

How can we achieve world peace?

Ever been to other African countries other than Somalia?

Do you think I’m a qabiliste?

What did you study in university?

Would you want your wife to fear you?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@astorecalledkmart

1. How old are you?

2. What’s your relationship status? If single why do you think that is?

3.. What would you do if your mom didn’t like the girl you are marrying?

4. Do you travel? Favorite place you been?

5. Cereal first or milk first?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gambar

How was your weekend?

When did you get married?

How did you meet your husband?

How many countries have you travelled to?

Do you believe in global warming?

Which country would you choose to live in other than Canada?

What steps should Somalia take inorder to get out of corruption?

@astorecalledkmart

1. How old are you?

2. What’s your relationship status? If single why do you think that is?

3.. What would you do if your mom didn’t like the girl you are marrying?

4. Do you travel? Favorite place you been?

5. Cereal first or milk first?

JazakAllah khair to you and @Gibiin-Udug for making me feel less acutely the depth of my Sunday night blues

1. How old are you? 31

2. What’s your relationship status? If single why do you think that is? Single. I have been too busy with grad school to give a wife the time and attention that she deserves, but Alhamdulilah, I'm nearly at a point now where I'l have a lot of control over my work hours and future inshaAllah

3.. What would you do if your mom didn’t like the girl you are marrying? I think a marriage needs to be founded upon mutual "liking" between your family and your future spouse. Allah SWT made me the man I am today through the love and sacrifices of my parents, so their word is tantamount to law in my eyes. I also want to set a good example for my own kids (if Allah blesses me with children one day inshaAllah), so that they'll take the advice of their mother and keep her happy, and thus, the dua coming their way

4. Do you travel? Favorite place you been? I love travelling. Favourite place is the homeland. It's pretty surreal being in the land of our forefathers and foremothers.

5. Cereal first or milk first?[/QUOTE] Always cereal first - the reverse is an invitation for chaos

great idea, I wanna interview some of the mysterious people on here

@Lostbox whats your spoken language? and your host country? what does your name mean? what are your hobbies? do you speak somali?

@Tukraq what do you do for a living? and why do you support dysfunctional lifestyles? whats the best city in the US?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
JazakAllah khair to you and @Gibiin-Udug for making me feel less acutely the depth of my Sunday night blues

1. How old are you? 31

2. What’s your relationship status? If single why do you think that is? Single. I have been too busy with grad school to give a wife the time and attention that she deserves, but Alhamdulilah, I'm nearly at a point now where I'l have a lot of control over my work hours and future inshaAllah

3.. What would you do if your mom didn’t like the girl you are marrying? I think a marriage needs to be founded upon mutual "liking" between your family and your future spouse. Allah SWT made me the man I am today through the love and sacrifices of my parents, so their word is tantamount to law in my eyes. I also want to set a good example for my own kids (if Allah blesses me with children one day inshaAllah), so that they'll take the advice of their mother and keep her happy, and thus, the dua coming their way

4. Do you travel? Favorite place you been? I love travelling. Favourite place is the homeland. It's pretty surreal being in the land of our forefathers and foremothers.

5. Cereal first or milk first?Always cereal first - the reverse is an invitation for chaos
You sound too good to be true, tell us your flaws walaal, are you a nose picker? horrible fashion sense? Flat earther? Maaxa kaa qaaldan.

Trending

Latest posts