Interesting paper comparing PL and SL's systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
What revenue?

PL never provided port income, taxation, or any form of revenue to the Federal Gov, stop lying m8

All these FMS's are nothing but glorified leeches
Yes it took Puntland forces and Puntland resources to liberate the squatted Villa Somalia, dont you feel ashamed that a man had to force governance on you? you anarchy loving savage.
IMG_2187.jpg
@Thegoodshepherd @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Sheikh Read the last part.

Yes it took Puntland forces and Puntland resources to liberate the squatted Villa Somalia, dont you feel ashamed that a man had to force governance on you? you anarchy loving savage. View attachment 56660
Read the last part.

Right so AY requested PL forces to sustain his massacre of Xamar
The complicity is nothing we dont already know m8.

The claim that you gave/give revenue to FGS still remains false, sorry

Farm

VIP

Massacre? Lol

Typical mooryaan. I hope your terrorist cousins got dropped for holding us back the last 30 years... scum.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Somalia was fully run and paid for by Puntland. It is true. There was no other port or airport in Somalia control and the UN was only providing funds for holding meetings to make a constitution, it wasn't paying anyone salaries because there was no government at all at that time. It was purely a military based administration.

Puntland funnelled all it's Bosaso port tax into funding Puntland soldiers to carry out the fight against the terrorists in mogadishu at the time and obviously paying corrupt local leaders to support the administration. There would be no Somalia without Puntland and it's a shame you deny PLAIN HISTORY.

You're a former squatter and anarchist, clearly not very smart but try to read again. Your uncle is sitting in Villa Somalia because of Puntland's involvement in Xamar be grateful.

Farm

VIP
You're a former squatter and anarchist, clearly not very smart but try to read again. Your uncle is sitting in Villa Somalia because of Puntland's involvement in Xamar be grateful.

This guy is absolutely delusional he thinks he’s hawiye lol (I didn’t think the situation for reer Gedo was that bad). Without AY, xamar would still be controlled by HG clan militias. What a dumbass.

Farm

VIP
Reer Gedo are just as bad as hawiye, similarities include... claiming land that doesn’t belong to you Kismayo and North Mudug, crying that your regions aren’t developed xamar (self bombing) and Gedo ( just not developing for whatever reason). Really sad tbh.

This guy is absolutely delusional he thinks he’s hawiye lol (I didn’t think the situation for reer Gedo was that bad). Without AY, xamar would still be controlled by HG clan militias. What a dumbass.
Lol poor guy are we even sure he's MX? I would like to think better of them than this.

@AarLibaax Remember the famous AY(AUN) quote?:icon lol: "Adeer Xamar xoog baan ku joognaa ee baryo kuma joogno" kkkkk

Reer dowlaaddiid:pachah1:

Reer Gedo are as bad as hawiye, similarities include... claiming land that doesn’t belong to you Kismayo and North Mudug, crying that your regions aren’t developed xamar (self bombing) and Gedo ( just not developing for whatever reason). Really sad tbh.

Outta respect for OP's thread I won't derail this

Reer Gedo are just as bad as hawiye, similarities include... claiming land that doesn’t belong to you Kismayo and North Mudug, crying that your regions aren’t developed xamar (self bombing) and Gedo ( just not developing for whatever reason). Really sad tbh.
I think its fine supporting uncle farmaajo but @AarLibaax is special, he's not just delusional but also carries big cuqdad he doesnt represent reer gedo but Xamar that he is defending:icon lol:

Farm

VIP
I think its fine supporting uncle farmaajo but @AarLibaax is special, he's not just delusional but also carries big cuqdad he doesnt represent reer gedo but Xamar that he is defending:icon lol:

I try to not engage Mxs but I’ve noticed an obsession for PL from some. I don’t think I’ve ever posted in a Mx related thread tbh (and don’t plan to), I simply retaliated he constantly derails PL related threads.

:pachah1:

Seems I touched a nerve with allot of disgruntled dhabacyo's kkk
Calma I know your level of thinking is limited to your tribal bedtime stories but the truth remains all the same :icon lol:

Labelling me Xamar is a source of pride m8, only someone with cuqdad would consider that an insult

Move along lads

Lol these Gedo people jump on all PL threads like lost dogs. Why don’t they develop Gedo? It’s sad how an entire gobol has only one school and illiterate Farmaajo hasn’t commented on your women being raped every week by the KDF instead he’s appeasing hawiye... Very sad state of affairs for reer Gedo.
Let it all out. :liberaltears:

You clearly need it for trying to score points by using rape against Somali woman. All Somalia needs devolopment neefyahow you are acting like Puntland is Singapore when in reality its just another desert region that relies on international handouts.:feedme:

@AarLibaax I am smart enough to hold two opposing thoughts at the same time.

Thesis: Puntland should secede from Somalia to better its political situation
Antithesis: Secession weakens Puntland’s claim to foreign aid received in Mogadishu
Synthesis: Puntland should remain part of Somalia, for the time being, and develop itself to where it can declare secession and not lose much in the process

I know where my interest lies, and it is not Xamar. I wonder what Marehan will go back to once Farmaajo’s term ends in 2 years? Reminds me of Siyaad Barre having to go to Gedo during the war and leaving his heavy APCs behind because Gedo was muddy and roadless. 21 years in power and not once did it occur to the Marehan messiah to build a road in Gedo.

:meleshame::kendrickcry:

BREAKING:
MOST SAVAGE REPLY IN 2018..

Point made intelligently and wrapped it up with a slam dunk...reading it, I felt sorry for the receiver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts