Intellectual inferiority of somalis

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don’t see a difference saxib when there’s gangs of Somali youth in jail while both parents are at home, present. What’s our excuse then? Somali parents would rather scam the gov and stay in shitty low income neighborhoods then move up for their children’s sake. AA value education for the most part at least, I seen even the most ghetto moms at student conferences while Somali parents are nowhere to be found or even checking in on their homework. I know because I used volunteer at a elementary school during college. Somali lack of parenting needs to be talked about.

Self esteem as in did you parents ever comment on you highly? Cussing your children and critiquing then day and night will not lead to them feeling highly of themselves in environments like work or school & that’s facts.

:geek: That's nice. So you think there are more Somali youth in jail per capita then AAs? :cosbyhmm: I'll be sure to look over anything I see comparing both groups. And not all AA parents care about the academic outcomes or social well-being of their children and some are too busy to devote time (I could give ancedotal evidence/case studies from this angle, too.) :draketf: Let's keep it 100, the ones with the engaged mothers do best. The ones dedicated enough to go to preventative programming in the early years (which acts to curb crime in vulnerable groups) - tend to better self-regulate than those kids who don't. As well as parents that regularly talk to their kids. They also fair well.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
:geek: That's nice. So you think there are more Somali youth in jail per capita then AAs? :cosbyhmm: I'll be sure to look over anything I see comparing both groups. And not all AA parents care about the academic outcomes or social well-being of their children and some are too busy to devote time (I could give ancedotal evidence/case studies from this angle, too.) :draketf: Let's keep it 100, the ones with the engaged mothers do best. The ones dedicated enough to go to preventative programming in the early years (which acts to curb crime in vulnerable groups) - tend to better self-regulate than those kids who don't. As well as parents that regularly talk to their kids. They also fair well.
It tends to be the mother’s who only moved because they wanted their child to have better education than they did whose children end up doing better academically. Many of the aunties -and my mum included- did not finish education due to the civil war

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It tends to be the mother’s who only moved because they wanted their child to have better education than they did whose children end up doing better academically. Many of the aunties -and my mum included- did not finish education due to the civil war

Parental value for education matters. Its not only a matter of how many years of formal education you receive as a parent. My grandmother, though deligent and hardworking never had an opportunity to attend school because of the time and place. Despite Djbouti (then French Somaliland) having schools she did not go because of attitudes towards girls pursuing education weren't quite valued. However, all her daughters attended school with the expectation for higher learning. Most went on to University and some pursued advanced education in the West.

In my opinion, Somalis with the capacity to should offer their time to mentor and tutor young kids. Better yet, we should have specialized programs tailored to them. Enlisting only the most compassionate and competent of our ilk.

The biggest pitiful of Somalis isn’t even their intelligence.

It’s that they lack the ability to swap instant gratification for a later reward which is higher.

Most s would fail the marshmallow task in that they want instant reward rather than to hold out and work towards a bigger reward in the future.

Just look at @MARAQ DIGAAG he chose to play video games which had an instant reward, in the here and now (although the reward was meaningless) rather than study and wait for a reward that would have come at a later stage but the value would have been higher. If you look at Somalia it’s the same shit there, people would rather help their qabil make small wins here and there instead of holding out and working towards a bigger reward, like country unity.

The marshmallow test predicts how someone will do in education, career, IQ test and personal relationships. And it’s something you all should look into if you want to improve your decision making.
That put it perfectly into words:qri8gs7: its not a matter of whether we are intelligent or not thats simply irrelevant but its a matter of where our priorities lie and whether or not we are willing to put aside instant rewards for larger ones that require time energy and discipline. Honestly intelligence isnt a major factor in this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of all the Somalis I've interacted with, Somali Bantus are probably the dumbest by far. Serving as a telephone interpreter for insurance companies, some literally could not answer questions as basic as "what color is your car?" Like how dumb do you have to be not to understand a question like that?
:comeon: this isnt a competition of whos the dumbest somali waraya.

Somali's did not even have a written language until 1972! Its safe to say that education was never a priority. Survival was the #1 priority and still is fir many Somali's both in the diaspora and back home.

We need to put an emphasis on education and I think things will change for the better in the next few generations.

On the flip side, we are great business people. We have an natural affinity for it and that can't be taught.
1972 was the change from wadaad to latin script, everyone knew wadaad script. It was just that siyaad barre sent teacher all over somali to learn this.

But not being retarded doesn't mean equal in ability to all other groups. I think there's a natural hierarchy in the world, it only makes sense when you observe the way things are. Where Somalis are placed within that hierarchy remains to be seen.

A fixed hierarchy has never existed throughout history, every nation had it's "highs and low's"

In the dark ages everyone looked at the Europeans as the filthy brainless barbarians, the southern Europeans had the same views about the northern ones during their era, as did the East against the West

The same thing occurred in every other ancient civilisation, no 1 group has ever been at the top in a fixed position but rather they all took turns.

This is very basic and elementary knowledge but your gross inferiority complex had made you believe otherwise, not surprised since it also turned you into a Europhile Gaal.

A fixed hierarchy has never existed throughout history, every nation had it's "highs and low's"

In the dark ages everyone looked at the Europeans as the filthy brainless barbarians, the southern Europeans had the same views about the northern ones during their era, as did the East against the West

The same thing occurred in every other ancient civilisation, no 1 group has ever been at the top in a fixed position but rather they all took turns.

This is very basic and elementary knowledge but your gross inferiority complex had made you believe otherwise, not surprised since it also turned you into a Europhile Gaal.
:mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I personally don't feel inferior to anyone. Love how you chose to turn a conversation about group averages into an individual thing about me, but what more can i expect from our resident flat earther.

If you're of the opinion that the aboriginals or the pygmies are geniuses in hiding, just waiting for their turn to take up their place on top of the hierarchy, then i don't know what to tell you. But i suppose you've always been delusional about many things. What's one more. :icon lol:

IQ is not a thing we should be worried, because IQ is very flawed. Why the rich have higher IQ's by using posh language. Do you believe a student who is Somali would know what a "seedy" person is.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know why but many of the educated class graduated from boarding school in Borama (pre-Independence). According to my father, they had Invigilators that would come from England to take examinations and to their amazement. The Somalis did exceedingly well (scoring top marks). So, perhaps you lot lack structure/discipline rather than intellect. :manny: I don't like Engriska (a double dipping bunch) but I recognize that they were less corrupt, more functional and process-oriented than Sicilians in the South.

I recognize that the average Somali did not interact with either of these groups. Just mentioning some differences.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalians are smart but they are lazy, scammers with generational trauma.
Somalians are fast learners but they don’t have the motivation and support for education.

Knew 3 guys smarter than me in high school, theyre all scammers now. I managed to get a good career so I make more in year than they did since highschool scamming.

Its delayed gratification that we lack.

VixR

Veritas
Laziness is worse than being a retard. At least the retard can be excused for not knowing any better.

Trending