Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun: Imam burned alive , The Sool violence has hit a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This nigga @DR OSMAN going on and on all day about kingdoms when his tuulos don’t even crack top 5 biggest Somali cities in East Africa

His ancestors “kingdoms” were about as much a kingdom as the ancient Hebrews had in their desert .

That's a coward shot. Bosaso. 1927

Mind you the Sultanate ended in 1929, so there was no Italians around. Plus there is absolutely very minimal remnants of Italians in Puntland, everything is Boqor Osman. Where-as your ass, everything is colonial either 'ottoman or british' there is nothing your aborigines had, not a single kingdom. You were simply passed around from turks to brits, labo rag ayaa ku tashday adigu ya aborigine ibnul aborigine. Notice when ottoman empire fell, that's when the brits came to you to take over the ottoman territories?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood ha ila hadlin fadlan niyahow. My father told me to only give abgaal props and respect. The rest aborigine ibnul aborigine ku dheh buu yiri and he advised me and my brother never ever to forget what he has passed onto us which was passed onto him from his father been passed to remember who I am and to remember who the aborigines are. This shit is 'boqortoyo' league, go back to among isaaq and hawiye iyo sheekoyinkagi ku soo waal, don't bring it to majerten.

My dad says he feels shame marku isaaq majerten la hadlo, wuxu dhaha alla maxay raggu jabeen. Ma isaaq ba la hadleyo manta nin majerten ah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's funny but my father always says marku saxibkisa nin cidagale la doodo who is a famous ambassador that he used to work under as diplomat, he says war heedhe sheekada noo badel, iska daa inaad saldanad haysato, adigu waxaba ahayd kuwi aan la gursan jirin oo hilibki ka jari jiray hargeisa. It's true, cidagale were miiidgans to isaaq and isaaq are aborigine themselves. So he tells him your already a low life among a bunch of low lives my father says to him. He just gets up and say war ii keena nin mudulode, ba'ayaye ma niin cidagale ba ila hadlayo. He is joking around cause their good friends(not really cuz they have some heated debates and gets pretty brutal) but it's always 'kaftan' but 'kaftan with facts'

World

VIP
Now i understand why everyone hates these filthy dhabacyos, they are more obsessed and have more hate for us than even the idooors.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It's funny but my father always says marku saxibkisa nin cidagale la doodo who is a famous ambassador that he used to work under as diplomat, he says war heedhe sheekada noo badel, iska daa inaad saldanad haysato, adigu waxaba ahayd kuwi aan la gursan jirin oo hilibki ka jari jiray hargeisa. It's true, cidagale were miiidgans to isaaq and isaaq are aborigine themselves. So he was like a low life among already low lives my father says. He just gets up and say war ii keena nin mudulode, ba'ayaye ma niin cidagale ba ila hadlayo.

Ciidagale sultanate is epitome of nobility. Established from mid 1700s-Present Cabdi Ciise Rer Guuleed serves as the Royal house of all Isaac clan.

Your old man is losing his marbles as I suspected

Calling Ciidagale butchers is like calling Cumar Maxamuud butchers when we all know that is a trade usually handled by the Leekkase( no offense) kkkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ciidagale sultanate is epitome of nobility. Your old man is losing his marbles

Calling Ciidagale butchers is like calling Cumar Maxamuud when we all know that job is usually handled by Leekkase( no offense) kkkkk

Nah bro, their lying to you. If their so noble, they would be given positions of leadership which they never get among isaaq. My father says all of u come to mogadishu because u know the reality in SL, your history won't change sxbbbbbbbb, miidgan baad ka ahayd hargeisa tarikhda horey and that still STICKS WITH U. Go and try to marry a habar jeclo girl in traditional village oo tarikhda loo sheego, I DARE U TOOOOOOOO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In traditional somalia beelaha yar waxaa la siin jiray shaqoyinka xun, ehlu naar bala dhihi jiray, my god sxb you don't know traditional somalia, marki lays dhex galay bay arimahani iska dhamatay and u feel your normal somali.

Saalax Bidaar

Nah bro, their lying to you. If their so noble, they would be given positions of leadership which they never get among isaaq. My father says all of u come to mogadishu because u know the reality in SL, your history won't change sxbbbbbbbb, miidgan baad ka ahayd hargeisa tarikhda horey and that still STICKS WITH U. Go and try to marry a habar jeclo girl in traditional village oo tarikhda loo sheego, I DARE U TOOOOOOOO

Who is lying to me? Ciidagale is sub clan of Garxajis so I would know much more than your old man

Stick to your local Qardho stuff, you have no idea who Ciidagale is

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who is lying to me? Ciidagale is sub clan of Garxajis so I would know much more than your old man

Stick to your local Qardho stuff, you have no idea who Ciidagale is

HY/HJ are your nobles, you stupid cidagale. Noone knows your people, you were suppresed all your life as ehlu naar and miidgan status, noone likes a small clan in traditional somalia because it was assumed dambi aad samaysee oo illahi ku ba'biciyay. Your very weak on Somali tradition, but your colonized person, you read white man stuff because he was your BOSS, I get my stuff from reer boqor.

Saalax Bidaar

In traditional somalia beelaha yar waxaa la siin jiray shaqoyinka xun, ehlu naar bala dhihi jiray, my god sxb you don't know traditional somalia, marki lays dhex galay bay arimahani iska dhamatay and u feel your normal somali.
Dude you have lost me
Welp it is time to hit the old dusty trail
giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude you have lost me
Welp it is time to hit the old dusty trail
giphy.gif

You think niin hy ama hj ayaa hilib jarayo iyo ninkan cidagale oo afar nin ah loo adeegaya? soo baro dhaqanka, go to qardho sxb you will learn alot about Somali traditions. You see when your a small clan, you cant do shit about larger clans ordering you around for the dirty work because you don't have the numbers to defend yourself. I was lucky, I was a nomad so I never settled into a town. But if you settled into a town and from a small little clan like cidagale, your cutting the meat, dhaqanka bay ahayd and if you dont u get your ass karbashed and they dont want that cause they have the numbers to fight back.

So eventually girls would see cidagale as the meat cutter and wouldn't want to marry them. Bal aar ha aado meel traditional somaliland ka jira that is't infected with siyasadaha manta jira.

It was a terrible place in traditional somalia for a small clan especially if it was a settlement and town, at least if your nomad you can escape that and keep roaming.

Saalax Bidaar

HY/HJ are your nobles, you stupid cidagale. Noone knows your people, you were suppresed all your life as ehlu naar and miidgan status, noone likes a small clan in traditional somalia because it was assumed dambi aad samaysee oo illahi ku ba'biciyay. Your very weak on Somali tradition, but your colonized person, you read white man stuff because he was your BOSS, I get my stuff from reer boqor.

:gucciwhat:

No bro

Suldaan Guuleed which is the first Sultan of Ciidagale started in early 1800s around the same time as the Majerteen sultanate

Most of the sultanate of Somalis are around the same time 200 years or less

That is when we stop with the empty faan and deal with facts

Now Ciidagale are noble and well respected among Isaaqs because they provide the traditional leadership.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:gucciwhat:

No bro

Suldaan Guuleed which is the first Sultan of Ciidagale started in early 1800s around the same time as the Majerteen sultanate

Most of the sultanate of Somalis are around the same time 200 years or less

That is when we stop with the empty faan and deal with facts

Now Ciidagale are noble and well respected among Isaaqs because they provide the traditional leadership.

Stick to what you believe anyways, I prefer to source my knowledge from my people about ancient traditions and cultures.

Saalax Bidaar

You think niin hy ama hj ayaa hilib jarayo iyo ninkan cidagale oo afar nin ah loo adeegaya? soo baro dhaqanka, go to qardho sxb you will learn alot about Somali traditions. You see when your a small clan, you cant do shit about larger clans ordering you around for the dirty work because you don't have the numbers to defend yourself. I was lucky, I was a nomad so I never settled into a town. But if you settled into a town and from a small little clan like cidagale, your cutting the meat, dhaqanka bay ahayd and if you dont u get your ass karbashed and they dont want that cause they have the numbers to fight back.

So eventually girls would see cidagale as the meat cutter and wouldn't want to marry them. Bal aar ha aado meel traditional somaliland ka jira that is't infected with siyasadaha manta jira.

It was a terrible place in traditional somalia for a small clan especially if it was a settlement and town, at least if your nomad you can escape that and keep roaming.

Listen don’t be an idiot ok
Ciidagale isn’t stand alone clan they belong to the same sub clan of Isaaq as HY.
You can’t call HY noble and disrespect Ciidagale when they are one and the same

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Listen don’t be an idiot ok
Ciidagale isn’t stand alone clan they belong to the same sub clan of Isaaq as HY.
You can’t call HY noble and disrespect Ciidagale when they are one and the same

Things changed nowadays your right about that but not in traditional somalia way before colonials. Yes today they are respected among you but not AMONG THE OLDER PEOPLE who know this stuff. Is-dhex gal badan ba dhacay runti due to colonialism. Even my sub-clan Bah dubays was abused and people used to 'war adigu ma tihid reer boqor', people were very picky back in the day.

Saalax Bidaar

Stick to what you believe anyways, I prefer to source my knowledge from my people about ancient traditions and cultures.

Well your people can tell you about your people but when it comes to my people, you can talk to me. You can’t talk about my people with your dad. He hasn’t gotten clue dude

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well your people can tell you about your people but when it comes to my people, you can talk to me. You can’t talk about my people with your dad. He hasn’t gotten clue dude

Then you simply don't adhere to somali culture, must be oromo thing or something outside Somalis.

Saalax Bidaar

Things changed nowadays your right about that but not in traditional somalia way before colonials. Yes today they are respected among you but not AMONG THE OLDER PEOPLE who know this stuff. Is-dhex gal badan ba dhacay runti due to colonialism.
Dude I am shocked you aren’t getting this

Waar I am telling you Ciidagale was the most powerful, numerous(Ciidagale wayn was their nick) war like and held the oldest sultanate among the Isaaqs

Like I said their sultanate began in early 1800s.

They quite literally ruled over rest of Isaaq

You could argue that now days tradition has died down and thus certain clans lost some influence but still historically speaking It didn’t get any better than Ciidagale as far as Isaq is concern

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude I am shocked you aren’t getting this

Waar I am telling you Ciidagale was the most powerful, numerous(Ciidagale wayn was their nick) war like and held the oldest sultanate among the Isaaqs

Like I said their sultanate began in early 1800s.

They were quite literally ruled over rest of Isaaq

You could argue that now days tradition has died down and thus certain clans lost some influence but still historically speaking It didn’t get any better than Ciidagale as far as Isaq is concern

It's still around in little ways, like the way the ajuuran guy got burnt by the abgaal guy. Noone likes langaab, you think family abgaal is gonna let some langaab ehlu naar marry his daughter. His son will be discriminated thats why same with cidagale son. Noone wants anything to do with them. Things changed thanks to keenadiid policy of 'TAAG DARANE' TAAGERA WELIGINE. Alot of that shit died down but it was still around in small aspects.

Saalax Bidaar

Then you simply don't adhere to somali culture, must be oromo thing or something outside Somalis.

If I preached to you about Cismaan Maxamuud and told you my daddy just whispered it into my ear you would think I am out to lunch( crazy)

That’s basically what you are doing here. You have basically nothing to reference or back up your words besides that your old man

Although I do respect your father, we cannot treat his words to mean anything outside the realm of fadhi ku dirir banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending