Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun: Imam burned alive , The Sool violence has hit a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The letter says that the Somaliland admin in Laascaanood denied an airplane from Mogadishu full of supplies and medical aid to land in Laascaanood airport.

It's disgraceful wlhi. Dhulbahante should be ashamed of themselves for letting this ignominy happen to their sovereignty.
Talk about gumaydi, war wuxuu duulisanaa! Instead of turning their guns on their sensible cousins they should point towards Ictiraaf seekers.

Shameful people:ohdamn:

With cousins like these who needs enemies:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

I'm hearing 70 dead, 100 injured

markiii aan tabarta lahaa talo mahayn, marki aan talo hayay talo mahayo=Ali Khalif

what happened to Khatuumo state, why has the old man abandoned the project to join ranks with Somaliland? They keep killing each other at this rate Habar yonis will creep into Sool just like they took Eastern Sanaag, didn't ceerigabo and everything east of it belong to Warsangeli- Dhulos before?:browtf:

You should also be ashamed of how you let your brothers run to SL for support and power if you had accommodated and included them more in Puntland maybe they wouldn’t run over to SL is illogical to believe they would be anti-PL for no reason at all
It doesn't matter how many seats mj give dhulo half of it is monopolized by family.
Any attempt to diversify the seating we will block it.:)
These groups fighting were policed by us since 91 they all ganged up on us and this is what they wanted.

With cousins like these who needs enemies:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

I'm hearing 70 dead, 100 injured

markiii aan tabarta lahaa talo mahayn, marki aan talo hayay talo mahayo=Ali Khalif

what happened to Khatuumo state, why has the old man abandoned the project? They keep killing each other at this rate Habar yonis will creep into Sool just like they took Eastern Sanaag, didn't ceerigabo and everything east of it belong to Warsangeli- Dhulos before?:browtf:
Erigabo to jidali is dhulo everything east of erigabo is predominantly the dhulo/warsangeli i think you meant west sanaag(most of it had always been lived by isaak)
The dhulos in northern sool and middle sanaag make up 150k population with 100+ fighting vehicles
Nobody is stupid enough to pick a fight with them and there not even involved in this fight.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Dhulos.....what is there to say. Wallahi PL should kick every single one of them in Garowe and divide the seats they have in the PL parliament amongst the true PL clans.

Arma

VIP
how do you always find a way to blame Mjs for all the problems lmao, they are a relatively big clan and can handle themselves. They have 17 seats(more than any other) and the vice presidency yet they are so excluded, warsangelis dont have their kind of power yet they arent in their situation.

Dhulbahante had isaaq mother, they also say they share "culture" with isaaqs than with their eastern cousins, so spare me the blame because its on them.

That's the thing with these people, it's always MJ fault. We're their bogeyman, always blaming us for their problems, be it their inter-subclans conflicts, Amisom guardianship and Al Shabab reign of terror in their lands, and the greatest one of all: Majeerteen Sixir from Garowe that is the cause of the droughts and famines that has been plaguing the country.

Arma

VIP
Ugaadhyahan 6 seats
Cali saleeban 4 seats
:drakelaugh:
Landheer trumps langaabs:manny:

Good, Ali Saleeban shouldn't get a dime. We are MJ and the end of the day, and that's good enough, Alhamdulillah. We have the PL presidency, and our own State.

You on the other hand, are a tramp homeless beggar. Now, go run along to your Issaq sugar daddies.

Good, Ali Saleeban shouldn't get a dime. We are MJ and the end of the day, and that's good enough, Alhamdulillah. We have the PL presidency, and our own State.

You on the other hand, are a tramp homeless beggar. Now, go run along to your Issaq sugar daddies.
Langaab i enjoy eating from mjland to leave :eating:
You 3 seats
Mohamud garad 8 seats
You 3 seats
Ugaadhyahan 6
I'm higher than you in the pecking order:eating:
Stop crying Mr. .5 in putland:eating:

That's the thing with these people, it's always MJ fault. We're their bogeyman, always blaming us for their problems, be it their inter-subclans conflicts, Amisom guardianship and Al Shabab reign of terror in their lands, and the greatest one of all: Majeerteen Sixir from Garowe that is the cause of the droughts and famines that has been plaguing the country.
Exactly we 're scapegoats to these people, I dont mind when the other clans do it like isaaq and hawiye but even in harti its absurd. I agree that with our 66 seats we need to adjust them and lower some seats and give others clans more.

Arma

VIP
Langaab i enjoy eating from mjland to leave :eating:
You 3 seats
Mohamud garad 8 seats
You 3 seats
Ugaadhyahan 6
I'm higher than you in the pecking order:eating:
Stop crying Mr. .5 in putland:eating:

I'll send you $5 to kindly f*ckoff. Imagine what you can buy with $5. You'll be the richest man in all of Sool.

Even now the most people speaking about this are mjs and puntland, nabadoons from bosaso,garowe etc telling them to stop killing each other but we are the enemy:drakekidding:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Can someone explain to me which side got burned, which administration the burned victims are aligned to etc. A.U.N.

Arma

VIP
Exactly we 're scapegoats to these people, I dont mind when the other clans do it like isaaq and hawiye but even in harti its absurd. I agree that with our 66 seats we need to adjust them and lower some seats and give others clans more.

To be honest it's not Harti. You won't see Warsans acting like this. It's just these homeless beggars doing sh*t like this.

I think it has something to do with them being half brothers to Warsans and MJ. As you know Oday Harti, while married to Dhulos mother, married a young girl, who birthed him Warsans, MJ, and Dashishle. It's that bitterness, really. I hope that explains the resentment that these folks have.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
how do you always find a way to blame Mjs for all the problems lmao, they are a relatively big clan and can handle themselves. They have 17 seats(more than any other) and the vice presidency yet they are so excluded, warsangelis dont have their kind of power yet they arent in their situation.

Dhulbahante had isaaq mother, they also say they share "culture" with isaaqs than with their eastern cousins, so spare me the blame because its on them.
You’ve misunderstood my point MJ are the strongest Harti clan numerically politically,financially and militarily nobody is saying Dhulos are guilt free but as the leaders of Harti MJ should get some blame for not solving the Dhulos issue by any means necessary if you see they are unable to solve it themselves Sool and Sanaag are part of PL a loss for Dhulos is a loss for you as well leaders must take part of the blame

Bohol

VIP
Even now the most people speaking about this are mjs and puntland, nabadoons from bosaso,garowe etc telling them to stop killing each other but we are the enemy:drakekidding:

The other Non Harti Daroods should mediate : Leelkase, Absame and Marehan.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Can someone explain to me which side got burned, which administration the burned victims are aligned to etc. A.U.N.

Here's my account for what happened:
Two dhulbahante sub clans fighting each other.
Somaliland has been asked to mediate
Pres Bihi passed on to the Army to go there and intervene.
Now we're waiting on when someone from Hargeisa gets there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts