Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun: Imam burned alive , The Sool violence has hit a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I preached to you about Cismaan Maxamuud and told you my daddy just whispered it into my ear you would think I am out to lunch( crazy)

That’s basically what you are doing here. You have basically nothing to reference or back up your words besides that your old man

Although I do respect your father, we cannot treat his words to mean anything outside the realm of fadhi ku dirir banter

We have been changed a-lot after 1960 and a-lot of our traditions started to disappear but it was still there, especially with marriage even among SOMALIS. Noone wants a weak tribe sxb for their daughter back in the day. It means he won't contribute much to their name or become successful.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
We have been changed a-lot after 1960 and a-lot of our traditions started to disappear but it was still there, especially with marriage even among SOMALIS. Noone wants a weak tribe sxb for their daughter back in the day. It means he won't contribute much to their name or become successful.
The difference between Ajuuraan and Ciidagale is the Ajuraan are pretty much museum material now days almost extinct but the Ciidagale despite being a shadow of their heyday are still quite capable clan

Also a little secret, Ciidagale have the most beautiful women among the Isaaq lol

Anyone who marries from an Ciidangale is winning sxb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The difference between Ajuuraan and Ciidagale is the Ajuraan are pretty much museum material now days almost extinct but the Ciidagale despite being a shadow of their heyday are still quite capable clan

Also a little secret, Ciidagale have the most beautiful women among the Isaaq lol

Anyone who marries from an Ciidangale is winning sxb

Yeah it's ok if the MAN marries a smaller tribe, or Madow, or gaal even, it's just not good on the other side if you get the DRIFT? Because the boy will be a langaab and treated like shit. So you can marry who u want as long as your a MAN. Look at the omar mahmud guy who married maryan mursal, no big deal, it's just the other way around is when it becomes TRICKY and emotions start to rise and discrimination shows it's face. But try going to get a HY/HJ girl being a cidagale man, that will be interesting.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
This is what qabil has done to you people and you still refuse to drop it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar things probably changed nowadays as somalis aren't tribal focused in marriage well they still are in a way but not as much, but my father was talking about a long time ago sxb, like in the 70s this was still COMMON not to touch a langaab clan cause they cut the meat who else will cut the meat ayaa la dhihi jiray but the langaab, no landheere will ya get the drift? so it was assumed any child from that ehlu naar would be doomed in terms of jobs and success in somali society. Yes there was affirmative action like special cases like that samatar vice president, but they are very RARE instances. This stuff was alive when my dad was in hey-day. Imagine what it was like prior to that?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Let them annihilate each other, awalba aduunyada wax ey kusoo kordheen maleh, that land is better off being inherited by a people who respect it

Status
Not open for further replies.