Infamous Somali incel @Zvbear gets doxed by angry Taylor Swift fans on X

Kisame

Plotting world domination
But he did attack us.. don’t majority of us have dark skin?? The anti black female memes he used often absolutely included us too.

Somali trolls go out of their way to attack xalimos.

This nigga aligned himself with madow niggas and was basically dissing madow women.

Xalimos caught no strays from zvbear

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Zvbear was covert Dark nn (or he was at least privy to that stuff). They were always in his likes and follows

Bro was a snow bunny chaser just like some of the dark nn niggas but didn't use his platform to attack somali women.

He literally aligned himself with passport bros and madow snow bunny chasers.

His target demographic was never Somali women. It's obvious

Somali trolls go out of their way to attack xalimos.

This nigga aligned himself with madow niggas and was basically dissing madow women.

Xalimos caught no strays from zvbear
You’re so disingenuous it’s actually worse than open incels like @Macawisley at least he’s straight up. Somali women have dark skin which he demeaned and dehumanized on the regular

I agree with you habesha steven 💕
It seems like my post triggered you. Now you are making false accusations about my ethnicity as well. Discrediting people's roots is a coping mechanism and shows your inability to constructively engage. It's funny how in a previous post you claimed I wasn't Ethiopian. What did I say that triggered you? You are a weird individual.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It seems like my post triggered you. Now you are making false accusations about my ethnicity as well. Discrediting people's roots is a coping mechanism and shows your inability to constructively engage. It's funny how in a previous post you claimed I wasn't Ethiopian. What did I say that triggered you? You are a weird individual.
Lmaooo. I agreed with you. I was the one saying we should doxx the incels a while ago. I just see people accusing you of being an Ethiopian man so I thought it was funny 😭 my bad.

Lmaooo. I agreed with you. I was the one saying we should doxx the incels a while ago. I just see people accusing you of being an Ethiopian man so I thought it was funny 😭 my bad.
I was shocked because it's a common talking point Somali trolls employ when they can't refute my arguments. I usually ignore when they call me Habesha because I know it's a coping mechanism. But I was surprised when you said it. I am glad you were just trolling, but warn me next time.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
He’s 100% finished. The Taylor Swift fans are demons they’ve already doxxed his address. Hore u soco keep going ladies.

I’m not against somali women tbh.

I like my xalimos but I only diss/dehumanise the BLM Madow lovers & femcels
This has the same energy as Islamophobes saying they only hate radical Muslims with terrorist links but really hate all Muslims.

You are hiding behind a fringe group of strange Somali women that are broadly disliked to justify your hostility towards all of us.

This has the same energy as Islamophobes saying they only hate radical Muslims with terrorist links but really hate all Muslims.

You are hiding behind a fringe group of strange Somali women that are broadly disliked to justify your hostility towards all of us.
If you’ve read my comments I’ve never attacked an innocent Xalimo.

I only drag the femcel BLM ones. I see no point in being hostile to ordinary xalimos lol.

Alhamdulilah, I'm glad to see his downfall. An embarrassment to his people and most importantly an embarrassment to his religion.

He constantly used Allah's name in his disgusting twitter posts.
He gets what he deserves. Useless Gaalo that insulted his own people and religion. He’s a disgrace, constantly insulting black womens and harassing white women. I don’t know why some people like him.