Infamous Somali incel @Zvbear gets doxed by angry Taylor Swift fans on X

His only crime was appreciating beta test hoor-ul ayns

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Kisame

Plotting world domination
This all started when Zvbear decided to post some lewd AI generated pictures of Taylor Swift.

View attachment 312729
Which triggered Taylor Swift fans to doxx him

He has had a history of 'lewdifying' cadaan women but it seems like this time he has stepped on a landmine.

I don't think he will make it out of this one bro privated all of his tweets.

View attachment 312734

Sheesh that nigga fucked up. Why couldn't he just simp for white women without the cringe shit.

Last edited:
I think he most likely protected his account per his lawyer's advice..........They outed him, so he is staying silent until he is clear from whatever lawsuits coming on his way.

Kisame

What did he do?
Posted the AI pic of Taylor Swift that's trending. Got doxxed by Taylor Swift stans

Before this he was well known on twitter for chasing after snow bunnies and got along with most of the madow incels.

He is currently on hiatus now
20240125_185433.jpg

Kisame

Good fucking riddance. I hated seeing that nigga on my feed with his same 3 jokes.

His twitter can be summed up by
gene wilder bart GIF

On the bright side I'm happy he didn't associate with the other Somali incels. He didn't really try to attack xalimos either.

I'd rather have a bunch of zvbears than dark nn niggas

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
On the bright side I'm happy he didn't associate with the other Somali incels. He didn't really try to attack xalimos either.

You're right. I'd trade him for thousands of those troll NEETs to be banned. Their only use was making fun edits but other than that they made being Somali online a shitshow.

But he did attack us.. don’t majority of us have dark skin?? The anti black female memes he used often absolutely included us too.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier

Zvbear was covert Dark nn (or he was at least privy to that stuff). They were always in his likes and follows

Trending

Latest posts