Infamous Somali incel @Zvbear gets doxed by angry Taylor Swift fans on X

@Lais @Qeelbax I reactivated my old twitter account just to screenshot this. I told you he is Ogaden View attachment 312783
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Zubair is not going to make it out of this one. This whole thing is number one on Twitter, and they aren't done, they want him wiped from the internet.

1706216258543.png

It seems like some of his mutuals are trying to distance themselves from Zubair by acting oblivious. They might plot on Kira next

and a few minutes later...

Tough scenes. This guy made enough money from Twitter to put a downpayment on a 1 million dollar house in Toronto (Yes, the houses over there are expensive af). And now he might have to surrender his whole account.

If I had to guess he is probably making around 20-30k a month flat. This does not include his OF-endorsed Tweets.

Zubair is not going to make it out of this one. This whole thing is number one on Twitter, and they aren't done, they want him wiped from the internet.

View attachment 312788

It seems like some of his mutuals are trying to distance themselves from Zubair by acting oblivious. They might plot on Kira next

Tough scenes. This guy made enough money from Twitter to put a downpayment on a 1 million dollar house in Toronto (Yes, the houses over there are expensive af). And now he might have to surrender his whole account.

If I had to guess he is probably making around 20-30k a month flat. This does not include his OF-endorsed Tweets.
Deserved!!! Lemme go stream some Taylor swift music. The clown always targeted dark skinned women, he even compared bws genitalia to a dirty sponge.

View attachment 312788

I fully support them swifties, get this nigga banned

@boyaboy1212 You were saying? They got this dude's whole address for the multiverse to see. You better get your Macrobian brethrens to help that brother out, but something tells me that you don't want this smoke.

@boyaboy1212 You were saying? They got this dude's whole address for the multiverse to see. You better get your Macrobian brethrens to help that brother out, but something tells me that you don't want this smoke.
Bro you are mistaken I don’t use twitter and I’m not in troll I’m not an incel πŸ˜‚

Trending