India and Pakistan are clashing

india,pakistan and bangladesh were one country. only the majority muslim regions of benga and pakistan seceded.neither the hindus nor the christians opted out. where eva theres muslim?
islam destroyed a once cohesive population of hindus, now 2 brothers might annihilate each otha cos some of thm were converted to islam.all the big powers will side with india.

Islam; i can marry your sister(christian),but you cant marry mine(muslim).

@roble

How about the partition of Pakistan and Bangladesh (East Pakistan Vs West Pakistan)? There was a bloodbath and it reverberates to this day. It’s called the 1971 Bangladesh Genocide because 3 million Bengalis were slaughtered and the systematic rape of hundreds of thousands of Bengali women by the Pakistani forces. Till today, Bangladesh has a strong closer ties with India, while it has a very cold/frozen relationship with Pakistan.

@roble

How about the partition of Pakistan and Bangladesh (East Pakistan Vs West Pakistan)? There was a bloodbath and it reverberates to this day. It’s called the 1971 Bangladesh Genocide because 3 million Bengalis were slaughtered and the systematic rape of hundreds of thousands of Bengali women by the Pakistani forces. Till today, Bangladesh has a strong closer ties with India, while it has a very cold/frozen relationship with Pakistan.

true, it used to be called east pakistan and they were the majority in the union but the western part(now pakistan) dominated and had all the powers.In 1971 sheikh mujiba rahman from east pakistan(now benga) came victorious in the elections and was about to become the next prime minister of all pakistan but the westerners refused to accept, there was some racial element in that as most bengladishs are dark. the bengals were slaughtered by the west pakistani army and india came to the rescue of the then east pakistan(bengaldesh),,they get liberated by the indians and became independent.
hhhhh talk about muslim brotherhood!

true, it used to be called east pakistan and they were the majority in the union but the western part(now pakistan) dominated and had all the powers.In 1971 sheikh mujiba rahman from east pakistan(now benga) came victorious in the elections and was about to become the next prime minister of all pakistan but the westerners refused to accept, there was some racial element in that as most bengladishs are dark. the bengals were slaughtered by the west pakistani army and india came to the rescue of the then east pakistan(bengaldesh),,they get liberated by the indians and became independent.
hhhhh talk about muslim brotherhood!

@roble

These guys were brainwashed by the Salafi imams (Saudi educated) with a false notion of “ummah”. Ask the Bengalis what they think of the Pakistanis!!

@roble

These guys were brainwashed by the Salafi imams (Saudi educated) with a false notion of “ummah”. Ask the Bengalis what they think of the Pakistanis!!

ye pakistan is fkd up,like almost every otha muslim country their politics is dominated by religion, scariest thing if some crazy salafis come to power in nuclear state but am sure world powers have a plan for such scenario.

ye pakistan is fkd up,like almost every otha muslim country their politics is dominated by religion, scariest thing if some crazy salafis come to power in nuclear state but am sure world powers have a plan for such scenario.

@roble

What worries me is that Donald Trump will give the green light to the pakis to help the Saudis build one. A system is already in place for the mullahs never to get the codes.

Bangladesh are better than both India and Pakistan, I have the most respect for Bangladesh in the subcontinent, they should play the role of mediator between India and Pakistan.

@roble

What worries me is that Donald Trump will give the green light to the pakis to help the Saudis build one. A system is already in place for the mullahs never to get the codes.

dont think that possible for 2 reasons, first that plan is already been uncovered in the states and theres uproar in congress and media, any steps towards that goal by trump will certainly add to his already existing troubles with the law and will accelerate his downfall,most republican senators will abandon him,remember AIPAC also.
second pakistan is also very close to Iran and is a known secret that saudis are arming for Iran.That could divide the military establishment in pakistan.It would also certainly make Iran nuclear too which in this scenario the US will be helpless to act as rest of the powers rightfully accuse the us in nuclear saudia.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow

Let's see who's sick. Your domestic politics is the supremacy of Puntland over all the other States and you spew hatred towards other clans and mamul goboleeds because you either don't like their qabiil or they've a beef with politicians in Garowe and yet, you love Pakistan and would die for their cause against India because they are Muslims. Only one word describes you, hypocrite.

Do you know anything about the current prime minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan? He was a great cricketer and led Pakistan to their only world cup trophy in Melbourne, Australia. He was the biggest playboy of all the cricket players of his era and later married into the politically well-connected and the super-wealthy Jewish/English family of the Goldsmiths. They are a staunch Israel supporters. They are related to the Rothchilds via marriage. He has two children (two sons) from Jemima Goldsmith who are Jewish because their mum raised them as Jews and the maternity line of that faith stipulates their Jewishness. Her brother is a member of the British parliament for the Conservative party. If Imran Khan sees you in Pakistan warmongering, he will deport your black ass back to Gaalkacayo. Since you are a warlord, fight your clan wars and butt out of politics that you don’t understand and doesn't concern you.
Who said that I would die for Pakistan or even have love for that country? And why would I care if their Prime Minister consorts with Jews? The most annoying thing about you is the amount of assumptions, accusations and projections you make in each post. I don't have time for this.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
This is news? They both have nukes too. Just looking at the news is stressing me out. :jcoleno:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You guys do know a lot of Muslims live in India right? If you’re going to use religion as your reason at least take in that fact.

India will back off, no way WW3 starts with these two countries lol

Farm

VIP
You guys do know a lot of Muslims live in India right? If you’re going to use religion as your reason at least take in that fact.

India will back off, no way WW3 starts with these two countries lol

India is majority Hindu and is occupying Pakistani land (Kashmir) and actively oppresses Muslims... their ruling government is a Hindu ultranationalist anti Muslim government.

anyways, indians are bunch of xoolo, all of them are saying they are proud of their airforce.

pakistan should hit them hard and see if india wants to go full nukes, then just hit them first.

This is news? They both have nukes too. Just looking at the news is stressing me out. :jcoleno:
There won't be any war calm down. There will never be nuclear war and most other countries will never get involved anyway all that will happen is that either india or pakistan will turn into a shithole like libya and syria.

:camby:

Trending

Latest posts