India and Pakistan are clashing

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wow!!! It's TRUE. Pakistan published videos about the captured pilot.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I should not be involved in this but cottdhamit LONG LIVE PAKISTAN!

Them Indian Hindus are extremist. Their government is extremist religious nuts.

Pakistan is literally punching above it’s weight. It’s 1nillion people against 170m :mjlol:

That Paki pilot is gonna get enough S*il :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: He has reached stardom in that country. You don’t understand the rivalry folks. Paki ba India war victories is unlike any other accomplishment. This dude will filthy rich and will be given at least 20 females.:salute::salute:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
India did start this in 1980s when they started the invasion and subsequent occupation of Kashmire. Kashmiris do not want to be part of India.

As with this new spat with Pakistan, it's also India who is the aggressor. Pakistan now has a new, forward thinking government with cricket great, Imran Khan, has PM. It's not been proven if Pakistan had anything to do with the recent attack that killed 40 or so Indian soldiers.

Damn the Indians can never chat shit again if their government takes this sitting down. Modi can never show his face in public again.

:mjlol:

Looks like Pakistan and India might have a full scale battle over Kashmir (a predominantly muslim region given to India by the british)

Damn!! so this is like their blackhawk down. Pakis are celebrating too soon, we don't know when the full might of the indian army might retaliate.

:gucciwhat:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Farm great thread and updates :nvjpqts:

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
India did start this in 1980s when they started the invasion and subsequent occupation of Kashmire. Kashmiris do not want to be part of India.

As with this new spat with Pakistan, it's also India who is the aggressor. Pakistan now has a new, forward thinking government with cricket great, Imran Khan, has PM. It's not been proven if Pakistan had anything to do with the recent attack that killed 40 or so Indian soldiers.

I kind of knew in aad neef daaqaya aheyd but didn’t know you were to this extend. Listen, Kashmir conflict occurred in 1948. A Hindu Prince was supper imposed on these Muslims by the British ( divide and conquer). At independence the British carelessly told this Prunce to chose which side. Well ofc he chose India. But the shit wasn’t fair

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Although I’m not a military expert I can tell that the Indians have outdated fighter jets. This downed aircraft was a MIG, I mean what the heck! Indians are gaajo manne they can’t even build toilets for their people. This MiG was at disadvantage bc it got into a dog fight with Chinese made (reverse technology of stealth fighter or something ).

None the less, if it’s a full out war India has the upper hand with other weapons and manpower. India has recently been receiving military assistance (tech and training ) by the Israelis. The Pakis are geesiyaal tho

Best believe that India about to retaliate. Indian Media going overboard on raising the stake. They want revenge.

radiation will reach mideast and east africa. was digging a cave all last nite in remote area , on my way back to fetch some food last me for atleast 2 months.
now almost spring and wind blowing from the indian ocean.

radiation will reach mideast and east africa. was digging a cave all last nite in remote area , on my way back to fetch some food last me for atleast 2 months.
now almost spring and wind blowing from the indian ocean.
We will move down south to bantu countries and and take their land.