India and Pakistan are clashing

There won't be any war calm down. There will never be nuclear war and most other countries will never get involved anyway all that will happen is that either india or pakistan will turn into a shithole like libya and syria.

:camby:
don't be stupid.

Russia's nukes are on self destruct mode, meaning if the system makes a mistake and thinks it's detected incoming nukes, then it will self launch.

nuclear war will eventually happen.

Better now than later, I wanna see.:manny:

don't be stupid.

Russia's nukes are on self destruct mode, meaning if the system makes a mistake and thinks it's detected incoming nukes, then it will self launch.

nuclear war will eventually happen.

Better now than later, I wanna see.:manny:
Nope never gonna happen. Why would they want half of mankind ot live in bunkers and the other half dead. Besides we've never actually seen a nuclear winter before so not even scientists can accurately predict our survival rates.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
There won't be any war calm down. There will never be nuclear war and most other countries will never get involved anyway all that will happen is that either india or pakistan will turn into a shithole like libya and syria.

:camby:
Jokes on you, I already have a bomb shelter. :mjohreally:

Who said that I would die for Pakistan or even have love for that country? And why would I care if their Prime Minister consorts with Jews? The most annoying thing about you is the amount of assumptions, accusations and projections you make in each post. I don't have time for this.
Glad someone else noticed his tendencies to muddy waters. nobody has time to unravel through lies

Muji

VIP
Pakistan can retaliate with some cows and a slaughter house

I’m just saying....

@AussieHustler you should condemn this act of aggression from Modi who is a extremist and well known Muslim hater.

Farm

VIP

D4KP8iE.jpg

Indians ffs.