India and Pakistan are clashing

Don't be fooled by the treaties that came after each war. The actual situation on the ground always showed Indian victory.

@QAADDO

You are right on the money. For the last two decades, Pakistan never declared war on India, they use the Kashmiri insurgents which are always beaten by India. That is why the Indian planes attacked inside Pakistan where these militias have camps and facilities. The wars these two countries officially fought so far (not including the Bangladeshi war of independence which India won), 3 were about Kashmir and the status of Kashmir (on the Indian side) hasn't changed since 1947, so technically, Pakistan lost and India won all 3 wars. The other war was about the Siachen glacier which the Indians annexed and control it till today.

Last edited:
@Ferrari your Pakistani (Muslim) brothers love you more than the Indians.

Pakistan Opens Up Visa On Arrival; But Keeps India, Somalia in Negative List.

During his address, the prime minister said Pakistan does not face security issues now and now the country has to provide better conditions for investment.

“Next year Pakistan Premier League matches will be held in Pakistan,” he said. The PM said that the new visa policies depict a new mindset. “Due to this mindset, people will come to Pakistan and see for themselves the potential of the country.”

He said that Pakistan has to promote tourism in order to achieve better investments. Earlier, interior ministry sources informed that the ‘B list’ has been greatly reduced. Bangladesh has been removed from the ‘B list’, stated interior ministry sources. Now the list only has India and Somalia, sources added.

It was learnt that now around 175 countries will get the facility of applying for an online visa. As per the new visa policy, e-visa facility will initially be provided to five countries namely Turkey, China, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. The citizens of these countries will be able to apply for Pakistani visa via email at an $8 fee.

The number of countries for the business visa has been increased from 48 to 96. Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry while speaking to journalists a day earlier said, “Later on the policy will be extended to 170 countries.”

“Ninety countries will be offered business visa, while 55 countries will be granted visa on arrival,” he added.

“Visa fee has been reduced significantly to attract more and more tourists to Pakistan,” he added. The passenger identification system for the e-visa facility has been installed at Karachi and Lahore airports, while it will be also be installed at other airports across the country later, Chaudhry shared.

The information minister further said a visa policy for journalists is also being worked on to facilitate western journalists, which will have a reciprocal effect for Pakistani media persons. “The government is writing to the Indian Embassy to grant visas to Pakistani journalists, who want to cover the upcoming general elections in India,” he stated.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...but_keeps_india_somalia_in_negative_list.aspx

Viva Kashmir

No wonder we are fucked up because we always lick the wrong asses, if you want to kiss one, at-least kiss the right ones and some of their successes might rub into you.

@Ferrari your Pakistani (Muslim) brothers love you more than the Indians.

Pakistan Opens Up Visa On Arrival; But Keeps India, Somalia in Negative List.

During his address, the prime minister said Pakistan does not face security issues now and now the country has to provide better conditions for investment.

“Next year Pakistan Premier League matches will be held in Pakistan,” he said. The PM said that the new visa policies depict a new mindset. “Due to this mindset, people will come to Pakistan and see for themselves the potential of the country.”

He said that Pakistan has to promote tourism in order to achieve better investments. Earlier, interior ministry sources informed that the ‘B list’ has been greatly reduced. Bangladesh has been removed from the ‘B list’, stated interior ministry sources. Now the list only has India and Somalia, sources added.

It was learnt that now around 175 countries will get the facility of applying for an online visa. As per the new visa policy, e-visa facility will initially be provided to five countries namely Turkey, China, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. The citizens of these countries will be able to apply for Pakistani visa via email at an $8 fee.

The number of countries for the business visa has been increased from 48 to 96. Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry while speaking to journalists a day earlier said, “Later on the policy will be extended to 170 countries.”

“Ninety countries will be offered business visa, while 55 countries will be granted visa on arrival,” he added.

“Visa fee has been reduced significantly to attract more and more tourists to Pakistan,” he added. The passenger identification system for the e-visa facility has been installed at Karachi and Lahore airports, while it will be also be installed at other airports across the country later, Chaudhry shared.

The information minister further said a visa policy for journalists is also being worked on to facilitate western journalists, which will have a reciprocal effect for Pakistani media persons. “The government is writing to the Indian Embassy to grant visas to Pakistani journalists, who want to cover the upcoming general elections in India,” he stated.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...but_keeps_india_somalia_in_negative_list.aspx

Viva Kashmir

No wonder we are fucked up because we always lick the wrong asses, if you want to kiss one, at-least kiss the right ones and some of their successes might rub into you.
f*ck paksitan sxb.

waad waalantahay adigu. Like others have said, you assume shit.

I hate everyone, I just hate some more than others. I hate street shitting hindus more than pakistanis, so if the two fight, I'll root for Pakis to win.:trumpsmirk:

f*ck paksitan sxb.

waad waalantahay adigu. Like others have said, you assume shit.

I hate everyone, I just hate some more than others. I hate street shitting hindus more than pakistanis, so if the two fight, I'll root for Pakis to win.:trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari

Sxb, first, Reer DDSI are becoming my xidid and I will no longer roast them, secondly, I saw you wearing a kashmiri keeshali jumping up and down like a dhoocil practicing as a cheerleader. I don’t care about a land contention between the Indians and the Pakistanis but sickos here are brainwashed with the existence of “Islamic ummah” and therefore should side with their fellow Muslims. That Pakistani decision suits them well within their ummah narrative.

@Ferrari

Sxb, first, Reer DDSI are becoming my xidid and I will no longer roast them, secondly, I saw you wearing a kashmiri keeshali jumping up and down like a dhoocil practicing as a cheerleader. I don’t care about a land contention between the Indians and the Pakistanis but sickos here are brainwashed with the existence of “Islamic ummah” and therefore should side with their fellow Muslims. That Pakistani decision suits them well within their ummah narrative.

haye ma nin reer dds baad heshay awoogaa lagub war malah laga roonihii imaam nuur waa odaygii ku dhalay?:cosbyhmm:

street shitters aka cow worshippers, I full support in la laayo.:manny:

haye ma nin reer dds baad heshay awoogaa lagub war malah laga roonihii imaam nuur waa odaygii ku dhalay?:cosbyhmm:

street shitters aka cow worshippers, I full support in la laayo.:manny:

@Ferrari

Your head is still buried in the paki bum, since you DDSI guys lowered the average I.Q for all Somalis, I wasn’t expecting you to fathom. You and that street cow shitter worshipper will be the only ones in an immigration line at Islamabad airport, so better get used to the smell of cow dung.

Her name is Malyuun Abdi Illeey

@Ferrari

Your head is still buried in the paki bum, since you DDSI guys lowered the average I.Q for all Somalis, I wasn’t expecting you to fathom. You and that street cow shitter worshipper will be the only ones in an immigration line at Islamabad airport, so better get used to the smell of cow dung.

Her name is Malyuun Abdi Illeey
This guy.:wtfdis:

why would I go to Pakistan? How do you even come to that conclusion from what I said? :heh:

You tried so hard but sxb you aren't smart enough. just quit it.

dds buu ku dawakhay. war adeer in yaroo fikir ah sii waxaad soo qori.

and the constant mentioning of dds.:what1:

Good luck to you and mohamed abdi ilay? I take it you'll be biting the pillow, given your persona here?:hmm:

The only two countries that their citizens are required to enter Pakistan with a visa are India and Somalia. Not even the Israelis. That doesn’t move my friend @Ferrari because he loves the Pakistanis more than the Indians. Anyone else?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The only two countries that their citizens are required to enter Pakistan with a visa are India and Somalia. Not even the Israelis. That doesn’t move my friend @Ferrari because he loves the Pakistanis more than the Indians. Anyone else?
They should just nuke both of these qaashin off the planet and while they are at it take Libya too :farole:Somalis are hated by everyone, we have no one but ourselves to blame.

india,pakistan and bangladesh were one country. only the majority muslim regions of benga and pakistan seceded.neither the hindus nor the christians opted out. where eva theres muslim?
islam destroyed a once cohesive population of hindus, now 2 brothers might annihilate each otha cos some of thm were converted to islam.all the big powers will side with india.

Islam; i can marry your sister(christian),but you cant marry mine(muslim).
60% of Pakistanis are iranic pashtuns and balochis

Trending