Independence Somaliland (yes/no)

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I don’t care they can do what they want but it’s not gonna happen. The last the country to leave was South Sudan which produced 70% of sudans oil and were a completely different ethnicity and also had a different religion. There was also a civil war going on as well targeting the people in the south. 99% of South Sudan voted for independence.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Africa already has 54 countries and cadaan think Africa as a whole is country
nobody is gonna split people that have the same culture, ethnicity, religion.

plus Somaliland is one clan isaaq
I have this idea you can have your own laws, flag but will come under Somalia.

Sol

?
The borders dictated by some random colonial cadaans shouldn't be something we take pride on let alone dividing ourself into our little enclaves and fighting over the dusty tuulos because it belongs to x qabiil. I always wonder why Somalis think balkanization is a good thing when its basically just cutting ourselves into manageable pieces to be disintegrated or integrated by neighbouring countries and foreign entities.

whilst i understand the sentiments of a few somalis who are genuine in their unity aspirations
based from a purely amateur perspective the visceral disregard we have for each other forms
our true perceptions of each other. our political divide truly rivals the palestine, israel situation

The borders dictated by some random colonial cadaans shouldn't be something we take pride on let alone dividing ourself into our little enclaves and fighting over the dusty tuulos because it belongs to x qabiil. I always wonder why Somalis think balkanization is a good thing when its basically just cutting ourselves into manageable pieces to be disintegrated or integrated by neighbouring countries and foreign entities.
We could be like the gulf countries. They share the same culture, religion and ethnicity. They are also camel herding nomads. Quite similar to us actually.

Somalia is too big for us, let everyone run their own affairs. We are incapable of sharing which produces a lot of cuqdad. If a partnership is not working it is better to go your separate ways.

The borders dictated by some random colonial cadaans shouldn't be something

Its people that have a bone to pick with Somaliland that use this absurd "anti colonial" argument without thinking.

Somalias name is Colonial (Italian suffix)
Somalias borders are Colonial (Italian)
Somalias Flag is colonial ( Somalia Italiana coat of arm)
Somaliweyn concept is colonial (Anglo-Italian Somali Grande- Ernest Bevin)
Modern nation states are colonial (Anglo European)
Somalias aquatic borders are colonial (Anglo European)
Somalias goal of governing system is Colonial(Social/Democratic/Federalist)

The only thing about Somalia which is not colonial is the 4.5 caste system you use to govern Somalians. Lumping entire groups of different clans as 0.5 to subjugate them. That's the only non colonial aspect of your country and its benefits can be seen in your country with local terrorism and being occupied by 30,000 foreign african troops to keep peace. How about you go and unchange all of that for Somalia before bringing up this dumb pov to take a dig at Somaliland :comeon:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Its people that have a bone to pick with Somaliland that use this absurd "anti colonial" argument without thinking.

Somalias name is Colonial (Italian suffix)
Somalias borders are Colonial (Italian)
Somalias Flag is colonial ( Somalia Italiana coat of arm)
Somaliweyn concept is colonial (Anglo-Italian Somali Grande- Ernest Bevin)
Modern nation states are colonial (Anglo European)
Somalias aquatic borders are colonial (Anglo European)
Somalias goal of governing system is Colonial(Social/Democratic/Federalist)

The only thing about Somalia which is not colonial is the 4.5 caste system you use to govern Somalians. Lumping entire groups of different clans as 0.5 to subjugate them. That's the only non colonial aspect of your country and it shows why your country is occupied by 30,000 foreign african troops to keep peace. How about you go and unchange all of that for Somalia before bringing up this dumb pov to take a dig at Somaliland :comeon:
The name Somalia came from the father of Somalis (saamale) f retard go research history

Trending

Latest posts