Independence Somaliland (yes/no)

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Delusional. Keep saying that rubbish in 10 years when you are still a langaab state
*country. We will see. If Somalian keep spewing that anti Somaliland hate ill curse there nation with eternal instability in the future. Lol not even jk we will see
giphy.gif

anyways this topic is dumb af. most of the people here dont live in somalia or somaliland. its basically niggas from london, toronto and whatever other diaspora destination talking about something that wont effect them. unless the people of SL want to join somalia then it wont happen. simple as :kanyeshrug:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We hawiye were murdered in droves in Xamar and everyday there was another killing regardless of sub. Children murdered in the streets of Mogadishu but we dont spout separatist nonsense. HG dont run to galmudug and claim its a country or Abgaal say Xamar is seceding. Grow tf up
Dude snm rebel didn’t want to leave Somalia at first the reason somaliland was created was cause ali mahi forced taking over the president seat when caydiid and tuur had an agreement of a north and south power share. It when when caydiii and Ali Mahdi chimped hawiye civil war started so we left the chaos. You should do some research before making stupid comments like this. I’m tired of explaining myself so many times.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Next the SNM attacked hargeisa on May 31st. The government then armed ogaden and oromo refugees from the camps and directed them to kill isaaqs. Soldiers broke into houses and told fathers to bring out his prostitutes. When they refused, they were shot and their girls raped. Soldiers went around schools and abducted the healthiest students. They were taken to hargeisa hospital and bled to death. Planes took off from the airport and released bombs onto civilian areas. Missiles were rained down onto the city and like burco was completely destroyed. After months of killings, Morgan wrote to siyaad to tell him isaaqs were too numerous to exterminate and old men women and children were led on death marches to the desert. Spotter planes used to fly over this march and alerted bombers to come and bomb the convoy. The Dhabar goynta isaaq used to roam the countryside and killed nomads they found. Landmines were also placed in watering holes and wells that people drank from were poisoned. Those who managed to make it across to Ethiopia stayed in 'Geneva' the transit camp and wasn't provided with any shelter at all. Afterwards, they were moved to hartisheikh. The only food you were provided was Sorghum or Haruur and diseases spread around the camp like wildfire.

Eventually, the conditions got slightly better as refugees set up stalls and sold food and other materials.
Screenshot_20210321-194917_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210321-195912_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210321-200000_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210321-194438_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210321-194616_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210321-194659_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210321-194511_Chrome.jpg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
We also had a genocide and we had a referendum were 97% of people voted for independence that was classed as free and fair.
I don’t believe there was referendum if there was that means 95%+ of awdal agreed, Eastern sanag agreed, and 95%+ of sool agreed. Which is highly unlikely. Lastly what do you offer to the west? South Sudan was gaalo country who produced 70% of Sudan’s oil, this was perfect for the west. If you guys wanna leave you can leave but I promise you it isn’t happening any time soon.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Next the SNM attacked hargeisa on May 31st. The government then armed ogaden and oromo refugees from the camps and directed them to kill isaaqs. Soldiers broke into houses and told fathers to bring out his prostitutes. When they refused, they were shot and their girls raped. Soldiers went around schools and abducted the healthiest students. They were taken to hargeisa hospital and bled to death. Planes took off from the airport and released bombs onto civilian areas. Missiles were rained down onto the city and like burco was completely destroyed. After months of killings, Morgan wrote to siyaad to tell him isaaqs were too numerous to exterminate and old men women and children were led on death marches to the desert. Spotter planes used to fly over this march and alerted bombers to come and bomb the convoy. The Dhabar goynta isaaq used to roam the countryside and killed nomads they found. Landmines were also placed in watering holes and wells that people drank from were poisoned. Those who managed to make it across to Ethiopia stayed in 'Geneva' the transit camp and wasn't provided with any shelter at all. Afterwards, they were moved to hartisheikh. The only food you were provided was Sorghum or Haruur and diseases spread around the camp like wildfire.

Eventually, the conditions got slightly better as refugees set up stalls and sold food and other materials. View attachment 181402View attachment 181403View attachment 181404View attachment 181405View attachment 181406View attachment 181407View attachment 181408
My peoples suffering shall never be returned.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I don’t believe there was referendum if there was that means 95%+ of awdal agreed, Eastern sanag agreed, and 95%+ of sool agreed. Which is highly unlikely. Lastly what do you offer to the west? South Sudan was gaalo country who produced 70% of Sudan’s oil, this was perfect for the west. If you guys wanna leave you can leave but I promise you it isn’t happening any time soon.
We will see sxb

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’m not hating bro you guys got nothing to offer to the west the only option you have is recognize Israel and have ties with them which will guarantee your success. But If it back fires you guys will look like fools.
:russ:
I dont really care about recognition like these other guys. I care about control as long if we control our own land. With our own military and and control our own ports. Then iam cool with that :gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts