Independence Somaliland (yes/no)

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I dont really care about recognition like these other guys. I care about control as long if we control our own land. With our own military and and control our own ports. Then iam cool with that :gaasdrink:
I don’t know why people keep making these cringe “can somaliland be a country?”Threads. Like let’s just see how everything unfolds only god knows from here.

I dont really care about recognition like these other guys. I care about control as long if we control our own land. With our own military and and control our own ports. Then iam cool with that :gaasdrink:

These Somalians bring up Somaliland recognition or lack thereof more than us. Hence this and the 1 million similar threads. It clearly makes them uneasy :pachah1:

Som

VIP
:mjlol:
It was a Italian fascist ideology proposed by Mussolini and later pushed by Ernest Bevin.
View attachment 181391

The Somalian came with little to nothing of ingenuity and it's why Somalia is an African colony in 2021
The first guy to concieve a unity among all somalis was Sayyid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan (AUN). The colonial greater somalia has nothing to do with our nationalist ideals of a land for all Somalis ruled by somalis.
Stop the anti somali cuqdad,

Som

VIP
These Somalians bring up Somaliland recognition or lack thereof more than us. Hence this and the 1 million similar threads. It clearly makes them uneasy :pachah1:
Dude your own governement begs litteraly every single country in the world. Everytime something happens in somalia, SL leaders release statements begging the IC to recognize somaliland

Som

VIP
We also had a genocide and we had a referendum were 97% of people voted for independence that was classed as free and fair.
Few people in eastern SL had the chance to vote. If you do a referendum now more than half of Dhulbahante and Warsangeli would vote against independence

900A5523-4A5D-4B6D-827B-EB8DD7A65813.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts