Independence Somaliland (yes/no)

The name Somalia came from the father of Somalis (saamale) f retard go research history

ia is a foreign latin suffix and doesnt exist in the somali language nor does it exist in any afro asiatic language. You must be brain dead to try and make it organic :chrisfreshhah:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
ia is a foreign latin suffix and doesnt exist in the somali language nor does it exist in any afro asiatic language. You must be brain dead to try and make it organic :chrisfreshhah:
whattt the name saamale doesn't exist bruh oki am guessing you from ibn Hashim
as usual isaaq obsession with Arabs go bootyclap for Arabs embarrassment wallahi

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
We could be like the gulf countries. They share the same culture, religion and ethnicity. They are also camel herding nomads. Quite similar to us actually.

Somalia is too big for us, let everyone run their own affairs. We are incapable of sharing which produces a lot of cuqdad. If a partnership is not working it is better to go your separate ways.
The only answer that sounds logical here.

Waaqooyi galbeed boast of numerous abwaans but can't come up with a better name than SOMALILAND
giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Fuk somalia we are the Republic of somaliland. Somaliland ha nolato. We said never again. Hope somalia keeps on crumbling until they can take their jealousy and hatred elsewhere.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Honestly let em go, I don’t even wanna share a country with them they have weird superiority and inferiority complexes at the same time plus they’re like a fraction of the population of Somalia letting them leave won’t affect us much if at all

Som

VIP
I don't care, the people of Somaliland should decided. The issue is that Somaliland recognition as an indipendent country is now becoming more unlikely after 30 years
As I said many other times , somaliland leaders seem to be happy with staying unrecognized while they tell the ictiraaf lie to their citizens to get votes

Som

VIP
Fuk somalia we are the Republic of somaliland. Somaliland ha nolato. We said never again. Hope somalia keeps on crumbling until they can take their jealousy and hatred elsewhere.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You are the only one who hate people.
Your people are free to come to Somalia without being attacked while your country keeps persecuting Somalia's citizens

Som

VIP
ia is a latin suffix. we shoul drop the suffix and stay with somal. or use other suffixes like -abad or -stan etc.
Stan is persian, why should we adopt it?
The suffix isn't a problem honestly and if we want to change it we should go back to being officially called "Somali Republic"

Som

VIP
Dude the word SOMALI, comes from Samaale. The country name Somalia simply means land of the somalis, it's wrong to say Europeans gave a name to our country cause the name comes from the people

lol niggas really attributing somaliweyne to ernest bevin. the SYL formed in 1943 and uniting somalis under a single banner was one of their largest objectives :MNWheelchair:

I don't understand why people vote no when all of Somalia deep down wants to be like Somaliland. I've read on here that other member states want to seek secession and are only copying and pasting everything Somaliland does.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I don’t care they can do what they want but it’s not gonna happen. The last the country to leave was South Sudan which produced 70% of sudans oil and were a completely different ethnicity and also had a different religion. There was also a civil war going on as well targeting the people in the south. 99% of South Sudan voted for independence.
We also had a genocide and we had a referendum were 97% of people voted for independence that was classed as free and fair.

Trending

Latest posts