Incident that happened at my white friends home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Subeer

LOOOL

U have to be fair. White people are not bound by religion or primitive somali culture. You are bound by qabil honor, just like them crazy Pakistani. A white man doesnt feel like he belongs to any ethnic class. (Until negros have babies with their white sisters that is)

So, really u r imposing your primitive psychic on him. If u had asked him kindly to offer his sister for your sexual enjoyment, he would happily clap his hands & summon his sister to oblige u.

The moral of the story is? Dont enter the kitchen if u cant handle the heat. In Aaaf Caarabi….it means dont mix with white people and go to their home and be shocked to see poop used for face masks.

Not longer than 50 years ago this would've never happened in a white home.
But equality and feminism made this madness possible

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Lol couldn't your family afford education in Somalia? :mjlol:
We can afford education in somalia but if you see most of the university graduates in somalia have nothing to do, with swedish education i can find a job everwhere in the world. Abti you probably lived in a buul before you moved to norway.

We can afford education in somalia but if you see most of the university graduates in somalia have nothing to do, with swedish education i can find a job everwhere in the world. Abti you probably lived in a buul before you moved to norway.
U like assuming things too much sxb.

My post was intended to be a joke, but if u got butthurt then I apologize abti. :whoa:

U people are very racist towards the same people who welcomed your malnourished asses with open arms into their countries. Naacala abiihin ku yaal :draketf:

Lets see if I can break @Emily's record of most qashin rated post :duck:
You can talk for yourself saxiib we were living good in somalia and had a couple of houses but we decided to come to sweden for education, your family probably came to norway through tahriib.

EDUCATION?:mjlol:

Sweden is famous for having educated somalis:russ:

Wallaahi somalis tell the funniest lies:kodaksmiley: QAXOOTI QAXOOTI DHASHEY BAAD TAHEY EE HA II FAANIN GARACYAHOW:ivers::camby:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
EDUCATION?:mjlol:

Sweden is famous for having educated somalis:russ:

Wallaahi somalis tell the funniest lies:kodaksmiley: QAXOOTI QAXOOTI DHASHEY BAAD TAHEY EE HA II FAANIN GARACYAHOW:ivers::camby:
Did i ever say sweden was famous for having educated somalis? Saxiib my mom came her with an airplane I guess that doesn't apply well to your family.

I think most Somalis came to Scandinavia with planes in the 80s-90s sxb. It was much easier back then to migrate to Europe.

Yup they all came to study in europe:drakekidding: the funny think is somalis are full of bullshit the minute they are born:francis:

NOT GONNA BELIEVE IN BULLSHIT TODAY...SO TAKE YOUR EMPTY BOWL GET BACK TO LINE FROM DAYDREAMING YOU SORRY ASS REFUGEE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US SOMALIS:feedme:

Yup they all came to study in europe:drakekidding: the funny think is somalis are full of bullshit the minute they are born:francis:

NOT GONNA BELIEVE IN BULLSHIT TODAY...SO TAKE YOUR EMPTY BOWL GET BACK TO LINE FROM DAYDREAMING YOU SORRY ASS REFUGEE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US SOMALIS:feedme:
Who the f*ck was talking about studying here? :ayaanswag:

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
You can talk for yourself saxiib we were living good in somalia and had a couple of houses but we decided to come to sweden for education, your family probably came to norway through tahriib.

You & your family are just another economic immigrants, why you acting boujee niggro?

Muji

VIP
Maybe it’s a good thing he isn’t involved in the sex life of his own sister.

Are we going to pretend Somalis don’t have sex when they are carrying around 11 children with different dads. Somali men are famous for having sex with anything with a pulse. Going to brothels and sex tourism in Kenya. The only difference between cadan people and Somalis are that Somalis sneak around like rats.

@Steamdevolopment you will enjoy this one

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You & your family are just another economic immigrants, why you acting boujee niggro?
Cause when people are saying shit like you came to sweden because you were poor that shit doesn't apply to my family living in sweden and norway.

Maybe it’s a good thing he isn’t involved in the sex life of his own sister.

Are we going to pretend Somalis don’t have sex when they are carrying around 11 children with different dads. Somali men are famous for having sex with anything with a pulse. Going to brothels and sex tourism in Kenya. The only difference between cadan people and Somalis are that Somalis sneak around like rats.

@Steamdevolopment you will enjoy this one
253b520431b94a3e8f550ad92c608bfe.png
This is about cadaans and you somehow spin it to dissing the farax nation

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Your family is lying to you bro:lolbron:

Your family is either economic migrants/asulym seekers just like the rest of the somalis:comeon:

Accept the truth bro:samwelcome:
Saxiib how could my family lie to me when i was born in somalia? Saxiib you are out of my league dhooqo cuune

Status
Not open for further replies.