Imagine being racist against your own child 💀

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
She wasn’t racist when she wanted to spread her legs
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

You said you wouldn't go for someone in the "brainwashed lightskin category" because that's colorist but skin tone isn't what makes the individual brainwashed and women of all skin tones can have a light skin preference wether they are light/brown/red/dark skinned etc so by your logic if a woman of any skin tone says she's interested in light skins then that would put them in your "brainwashed lightskin category" no matter what there skin tone is but you have seemingly only made the exclusion rule for lightskin women tho instead of all women who are colorist. Basically being brown skin doesn't mean they might not be a colorist since you have a problem with that.
Walal It seems like there is a misunderstanding between me and you. I never made a statement about "brainwashed lightskin category" and that you are misinterpreting my words. I mentioned that I don't have a skin type preference and that I was only talking about preferring skin tone. Respect to you but please don't put things i never said into my mounth walal.

Walal It seems like there is a misunderstanding between me and you. I never made a statement about "brainwashed lightskin category" and that you are misinterpreting my words. I mentioned that I don't have a skin type preference and that I was only talking about preferring skin tone. Respect to you but please don't put things i never said into my mounth walal.

I was quoting you...
As a mid tone light-skinned male myself, I don't understand the hype around being light-skinned. Recently, I have noticed that some Somalis prefer light-skinned Somalis. Personally, I would rather go for a brown ethnic Cushitic Somali than someone who falls into the brainwashed lightskin category.

I dont even know what you meant by that because it didn’t make sense 💀

Im assuming english isnt your first language because im struggling to understand what you mean by anything in this discussion.

Now your saying you dont have a skin tone preference and then in the next line you go on to say that you were talking about preferring skin tones?

I'm more confused now :what1:

By the way I don't have an issue with your preference I'm just confused by the logic you used to justify the preference and want some insight because it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Abaayo most definitely not in that way :damedamn:

I believe that I already told you that I'm not interested in getting to know any of the ladies on here before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's not what I even meant by my comment 💀
u got good rizz if u got gyal on a forum wanting to get to know u, i can tell u get bare marriage requests in real life.

u got good rizz if u got gyal on a forum wanting to get to know u, i can tell u get bare marriage requests in real life.
You don't have to even have good rizz with somali women as a fellow somali. Somali women are rather lenient when it comes to somali guys even if your ugly with a bidar and short, being somali helps a lot its literally impossible to fail as a somali guy with fellow somali women.
most guys are just truly 68iq. I empathise with somali women saying there are barely any options because most guys don't know how to talk to women and are rude for no reason but can all of a sudden control themselves around other guys while the other half acts and talks like desperate, soppy, creepy simps. if you act like a fan you'll get treated like fan but there is no reason in being antagonistic on the other hand 💀

Last edited:
You don't have to even have good rizz with somali women as a somali.
most guys are just truly 68iq. I empathise with somali women saying there are barely any options because most guys don't know how to talk to women and are rude for no reason but can all of a sudden control themselves around other guys while the other half acts and talks like desperate, soppy, creepy simps. if you act like a fan you'll get treated like fan but there is no reason in being antagonistic on the other hand 💀
You are right but my only problem is, being a normal good guy alhamdulillah(not that good) I can get girls interested in me easily, but the girls I acc want, are never interested in my, have u seen this phenomenon.

also sidenote, I joined a class, and there was this somali guy chatting to this ajnabi girl, and this guy said some cringe internet red pill stuff about if my women makes more money than me she is the man of the house, I facepalmed myself out of cringe, these guys have 0 game, and I wouldnt expect that type of cringe from him. I knew that girl wanted to stop talking to him straight away, but me its so easy to get girls, even if ur ugly, just be ursel and dont be an idiot.
if u got good looks or height or whatever thats a bonus

You should be happy there isn't many options for them, it gives more options for you(Im joking)

You are right but my only problem is, being a normal good guy alhamdulillah(not that good) I can get girls interested in me easily, but the girls I acc want, are never interested in my, have u seen this phenomenon.
Personally I dont approach women. I have been approached online and in person by those I would want and those I wouldn't want. Their already interested so i don't have to do too much or gauge if there interested or not.
I'm just not ready to commit yet since I'm focused on my grind so I don't entertain them anymore until I'm ready because it's a distraction for me and wastes my time.
I used to entertain it when I was broke and bored but it kept me broke so I stopped. Retaining interest wasn't an issue for me. For the most part I can't stay interested once I find out she does things or wants to do things that go against my Principles. So I just cut it off.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Personally I dont approach women. I have been approached online and in person by those I wouldn't want and those I would want. There already interested so i don't have to do too much or gauge if there interested or not.
I'm just not ready to commit yet since I'm focused on my grind so I don't entertain them anymore until I'm ready because it's a distraction for me and wastes my time.
I used to entertain it when I was broke and bored but it kept me broke so I stopped. Retaining interest wasn't an issue for me. For the most part I can't stay interested once I find out she does things or wants to do things that go against my Principles. So I just cut it off.
Nearly had something going on with a xalimo but forgot to ask her # and she left the school over summer.

It's a sad world we live in
spiderman-sad-spiderman.gif

Khaemwaset

VIP
You know her name you can probably find her soicals if she has any or ask her friends who are still at the school for her number or soicals etc

Many ways to get back in contact if you want.
She has a very generic muslim/somali name. But I know her friends. If I see them I'll ask Inshallah.

also sidenote, I joined a class, and there was this somali guy chatting to this ajnabi girl, and this guy said some cringe internet red pill stuff about if my women makes more money than me she is the man of the house, I facepalmed myself out of cringe, these guys have 0 game, and I wouldnt expect that type of cringe from him. I knew that girl wanted to stop talking to him straight away, but me its so easy to get girls, even if ur ugly, just be ursel and dont be an idiot.
if u got good looks or height or whatever thats a bonus

You should be happy there isn't many options for them, it gives more options for you(Im joking)
Red pill has rotted the brains of so many guys and to many guys ruin there chances by being bitter and projecting nonsense on to women. I know so many ugly/short/bidar having guys that pull.

Good looks only matter to a certain extent which mainly only matters in the short term. basically in the context of the hookup culture. Somali women don't partake in that and there parents encourage them to marry fellow somalis. Plus most somali guys ain't unattractive so if most of them acted right and don't come off as jaded or rude then they can easily get the attention of most somali girls.

I have had many women slide into my dms without even showing my face so looks is definitely less of a thing for women especially if you got them emotionally invested.

Even then you can be a horrible guy and still get a xalimo interested aswell :ftw9nwa:

Just don't be cringe :browtf:

Last edited:
I was quoting you...

I dont even know what you meant by that because it didn’t make sense 💀

Im assuming english isnt your first language because im struggling to understand what you mean by anything in this discussion.

Now your saying you dont have a skin tone preference and then in the next line you go on to say that you were talking about preferring skin tones?

I'm more confused now :what1:

By the way I don't have an issue with your preference I'm just confused by the logic you used to justify the preference and want some insight because it doesn't make sense.
Oh my days.. Ni$$ your planyin with me

Khaemwaset

VIP
neither do I, but I have talk to some girls in the past to get to know them better, but I dont do that anymore. i just find that girls always have a problem with them no matter how good they seem their is always something wrong
I find it the opposite. I just talk to them in a suitable situation like an event or in school. The Xalimo I mentioned earlier was because I was heading home but saw her and approached asking about the Somali culture fair thing she was setting up and she got me a seat an we just talked and did other things in the culture fair for like 5 hours. Don't worry about little things being wrong, if you like the girl just go for it warya. Your Geelgire ancestors didn't survive drought for you not to approach a nice woman. But do this to girls you don't know so it doesn't sting and you can always get rejected and never see her again

neither do I, but I have talk to some girls in the past to get to know them better, but I dont do that anymore. i just find that girls always have a problem with them no matter how good they seem their is always something wrong
That's basically how all my talking stages have gone so far but no one is perfect and I haven't gone out of my way to pursue anyone yet so when I do hopefully it will be different

I find it the opposite. I just talk to them in a suitable situation like an event or in school. The Xalimo I mentioned earlier was because I was heading home but saw her and approached asking about the Somali culture fair thing she was setting up and she got me a seat an we just talked and did other things in the culture fair for like 5 hours. Don't worry about little things being wrong, if you like the girl just go for it warya. Your Geelgire ancestors didn't survive drought for you not to approach a nice woman. But do this to girls you don't know so it doesn't sting and you can always get rejected and never see her again
Yh I don't do that anymore cos its too awkward I don't know how to move to a girl the "halal" way I would feel like I am sinning just by doing that I avidly avoid all women tbh

also that girl was ur wifey how can u let her go

Trending