Imagine being racist against your own child πŸ’€

There are natural light skin Somalis tf u on about?? Mixed breed Somali babies look different and no Somalis should hype up mixed breeds
Yoooo relax when did I ever said light skin Somalis are mixed I’m just takin about preferring skin tone did you even read my point smh

Last edited:
You fucktard when did I ever said light skin Somalis are mixed I’m just takin about preferring skin tone did you even read my point smh
Your point kind of doesn't make sense you want to avoid people that worship the whole lighter skin supremacy mindset but your solution is to marry darker skins. Darker skinned women are not immune to the issue. It's something that differs from individual to individual. Some light skins are colorists while some dark skins are also colorist. Your gonna have to go beyond surface level if you wanna avoid someone like that and for the most part it might never surface until an event pop up.

Your point kind of doesn't make sense you want to avoid people that worship the whole lighter skin supremacy mindset but your solution is to marry darker skins. Darker skinned women are not immune to the issue. It's something that differs from individual to individual. Some light skins are colorists while some dark skins are also colorist. Your gonna have to go beyond surface level if you wanna avoid someone like that and for the most part it might never surface until an event pop up.
Wym explain a bit more?

Wym explain a bit more?
You said you wouldn't go for someone in the "brainwashed lightskin category" because that's colorist but skin tone isn't what makes the individual brainwashed and women of all skin tones can have a light skin preference wether they are light/brown/red/dark skinned etc so by your logic if a woman of any skin tone says she's interested in light skins then that would put them in your "brainwashed lightskin category" no matter what there skin tone is but you have seemingly only made the exclusion rule for lightskin women tho instead of all women who are colorist. Basically being brown skin doesn't mean they might not be a colorist since you have a problem with that.

No I loved him because he wasn’t an incel attracted to minors. He had his own opinions etc
the word incel is overused, better to say, misinformed young man who has an uneducated and inexperienced view of women, incel is for a guy who can get no women, there are alot of guys who can get women but have hateful or wrong views about them

also what is this stuff about attracted to minors, you know all men, whether they admit it or not, if you hooked them up to a machine, and you showed them a girl under 18, who looked like an adult with makeup and has gone through puberty, would have some level of attraction, but because its frowned upon, all men will deny it and hide it. now the question of whether its alright for grown men to pursue minors is a different issue.

Why would this woman even represent us if she was allegedly Somali?

dude it’s very weird off you to post this
I don't recall ever saying she represented somali women. Offense is being taken for no reason πŸ’€
Oh No Facepalm GIF by AminΓ©

Omg @Odious Delirium aka Javelin? Dude what happened to you?
I have been like this since day one I was getting called an incel and a feminist when I first came to the forum and I'm being called that now aswell nothing has changed I have always been consistent πŸ˜‚

I don't recall ever saying she represented somali women. Offense is being taken for no reason πŸ’€
annoyed season 1 GIF by Animals

I have been like this since day one I was getting called an incel and a feminist when I first came to the forum and I'm being called that now aswell nothing has changed I have always been consistent πŸ˜‚
yh the problem is they only see your views on one thread and make an image based off of you, if they read everything you said they would see you have always been the same and take the view you personally believe to be true despite the crowd, either the guys call u gay or feminist or the women call u incel, u cant win.

yh the problem is they only see your views on one thread and make an image based off of you, if they read everything you said they would see you have always been the same and take the view you personally believe to be true despite the crowd, either the guys call u gay or feminist or the women call u incel, u cant win.
Personally I don't mind and I expect it both sides have there biases. Some of the guys can engage beyond there gender biases and some of the women can aswell. Those that can't place labels when I'm far from a incel/feminist.

It doesn't mean anything if it ain't true.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Personally I don't mind and I expect it both sides have there biases. Some of the guys can engage beyond there gender biases and some of the women can aswell. Those that can't place labels when I'm far from a incel/feminist
Ugh too bad you’ve gone to the far end, just when I started to like you :francis:

Trending