Imagine being racist against your own child 💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What was she expecting when she married out?
somali genes get over powered in basically every mix :dead:

this lvl of racism is wild why did she marry the guy if she thinks he's ugly 💀
imagine her child growing up to seeing how their mother felt about them and the fact its gonna be used as ammo against the kid since the hoyo decided to post it on the net. this same kid is probably gonna get somalinimo forced on them by there mom as a coping mechanism 💀

This is a potential somali hater in the making :deadrose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No comment. :hillarybiz:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
People might be making a joke about this but it's actually heartbreaking. Imagine the kid will have low self esteem growing up. Not being accepted by your own mother/father can have detrimental side effects on that kids mental health when they become a adult.
That's actually very common for alot of mixed madow cadaans.
I've heard of many stories with single mother cadaan woman with a half jreer child and the kid grows up with intense racism.

How bout not procreate with people you find “ugly”
:drakewtf:
She could potentially just be the self hater type that married out to spite somali men or a fetish or something dumb like that because there is no logical reason other than perhaps the guy being rich but based off what little can be seen from the vid I highly doubt she got with the guy because he was loaded 🤷‍♂️

I've heard of many stories with single mother cadaan woman with a half jreer child and the kid grows up with intense racism.
It's generally every mix with madow. I have seen arabs/asians do this aswell. It's the fact that they have the audacity to make vids on it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How do you know she’s somali? how do you know it’s her kid? It’s actually sick af to put that islamic anti-racism voiceover on the video knowing that the guy who posted only did it to shame this may or may not be xalimo for getting with a madhow. Munafiq behavior. It’s one thing to be racist, but it’s another to mix it with the deen.
:drakewtf:
Why did she marry him in 1st place than?

Imagine being disgusted by something you gave birth to
A lot of women marry men they don’t find attractive. If your wife/huband doesn’t like missionary, it’s code for GYUAOOMF (Get Your Ugly Ass Out Of My Face)
:mjdontkno:

She could potentially just be the self hater type that married out to spite somali men or a fetish or something dumb like that because there is no logical reason other than perhaps the guy being rich but based off what little can be seen from the vid I highly doubt she got with the guy because he was loaded 🤷‍♂️
It will remain a mystery- too bad a poor kid will have to suffer the consequences

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Mixed race with a black mom>>>
:fittytousand:
No but that post-nut clarity is a b!tch for gaalo, 50/50 chance you end up pregnant/get someone pregnant and they aren’t even committed to you but you know what you can ask the girl to go and murder your garac at no charge. Gaal Dilemmas.

:mjhaps:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Comment away basra do you know halimos like this? :shookgabre:

I know many xaliimo who married ajnaabis with image issues with their kids. But i found the ones who married White have better chance for being accepted than the madhoow. So i guess- note to Xaliimo if u r going to GO outside the village-- it better be cadaan or else your offsprings will be matching in black lives matter on the streets

Mixed race with a black mom>>>
:fittytousand:
No but that post-nut clarity is a b!tch for gaalo, 50/50 chance you end up pregnant/get someone pregnant and they aren’t even committed to you. Gaal Dilemmas.

:mjhaps:
The thing is madow women are just as bad some have actually been disapointed that there child hasn't come out looking mixed race/exotic or was "too dark/big nose" etc

This is generally women who do this

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Javelin
:dwill:
He’s Javelin? can’t be, this must be a defective clone
:jaynerd:
You didn't know??
Screenshot_20230908_003946.jpg

Trending

Latest posts