Imagine being racist against your own child 💀

What was she expecting when she married out?
somali genes get over powered in basically every mix :dead:

this lvl of racism is wild why did she marry the guy if she thinks he's ugly 💀
imagine her child growing up to seeing how their mother felt about them and the fact its gonna be used as ammo against the kid since the hoyo decided to post it on the net. this same kid is probably gonna get somalinimo forced on them by there mom as a coping mechanism 💀

This is a potential somali hater in the making :deadrose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

imagine her child growing up to seeing how their mother felt about them and the fact its gonna be used as ammo against the kid since the hoyo decided to post it on the net. this same kid is probably gonna get somalinimo forced on them by there mom as a coping mechanism 💀

Disgusting

this is unrelated to the video but I clicked on your link and every video on the right is of a thirst trap half naked women when the video ended it was all half naked women.
you need to get off tiktok
also the baby isn't even ugly, so a mother who has chemicals released in her brain to love her child calling it ugly she must be really messed up

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Niggas can’t keep a L hidden and whats the proof that the woman is even somali?

Well, it is what is. I have for long stopped questioning the antics of our mentally ill.

this is unrelated to the video but I clicked on your link and every video on the right is of a thirst trap half naked women when the video ended it was all half naked women.
you need to get off tiktok
also the baby isn't even ugly, so a mother who has chemicals released in her brain to love her child calling it ugly she must be really messed up
That's not based off my algorithm it's actually based off yours or its the default state if you don't have an account i dont know if things external to tt have an effect but basically that's all you one way or another. You don't have access to my algorithm via the link that's not how it works 💀

That's not based off my algorithm it's actually based off yours or its the default state if you don't have an account i dont know if things external to tt have an effect but basically that's all you one way or another. You don't have access to my algorithm via the link that's not how it works 💀
I dont even use tiktok except when clicking vids on somalispot which is the only time i ever use tiktok

I dont even use tiktok except when clicking vids on somalispot which is the only time i ever use tiktok
Tiktok tracks your browsing history in general and creates a hyper personalised algorithm for you even if you dont have an account. What you saw was based off what you normally check up or see often when you browse the net :manny:

Snapchat-546474712.jpg

For the most part I get things on my fyp based around my hobbies and my career path aswell as somali related stuff.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Nah even on new accounts it's everywhere.
It's well known that nudity is being pushed on basically every form of social media it's crazy. Can't even scroll through a normal tweet without seeing dozens of niggas selling only fans.

Tiktok tracks your browsing history in general and creates a hyper personalised algorithm for you even if you dont have an account. What you saw was based off what you normally check up or see often when you browse the net :manny:

View attachment 292331
yh no this has happened before when I get a new phone the first thign that comes up on tiktok is half naked women dancing, i think muhammed hijab talked about it aswell he downloaded it to give dawah and all the vids were just half naked women dancing.
I think other ppl in this forum can agree with me, its acc the same as youtube, the first recommended page on youtube with no prior cookies is a bunch of videos and some music beach video with a women in a bikini in the thumbnail.

i even saw a ad like that while i was playing chess for womens clothes and i dont buy womens clothes

Nah even on new accounts it's everywhere.
It's well known that nudity is being pushed on basically every form of social media it's crazy. Can't even scroll through a normal tweet without seeing dozens of niggas selling only fans.
I don't use twitter. I know it's being pushed but it gets pushed harder the more you engage with it and if your on multiple soical media's they all end up effecting each other making it even harder to avoid it popping up for you on all of them the more of them your on

As a mid tone light-skinned male myself, I don't understand the hype around being light-skinned. Recently, I have noticed that some Somalis prefer light-skinned Somalis. Personally, I would rather go for a brown ethnic Cushitic Somali than someone who falls into the brainwashed lightskin category.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Talking about your own child like that and posting it on social media is fucked up on so many levels.

As a mid tone light-skinned male myself, I don't understand the hype around being light-skinned. Recently, I have noticed that some Somalis prefer light-skinned Somalis. Personally, I would rather go for a brown ethnic Cushitic Somali than someone who falls into the brainwashed lightskin category.
There are natural light skin Somalis tf u on about?? Mixed breed Somali babies look different and no Somalis should hype up mixed breeds

Rakoon

Secessionist
Not racist, but perhaps struggling with postpartum depression. Some mothers find it challenging to form a bond with their newborns.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
People might be making a joke about this but it's actually heartbreaking. Imagine the kid will have low self esteem growing up. Not being accepted by your own mother/father can have detrimental side effects on that kids mental health when they become a adult.

Trending

Latest posts