Imagine being racist against your own child πŸ’€

What was she expecting when she married out?
somali genes get over powered in basically every mix :dead:

this lvl of racism is wild why did she marry the guy if she thinks he's ugly πŸ’€
imagine her child growing up to seeing how their mother felt about them and the fact its gonna be used as ammo against the kid since the hoyo decided to post it on the net. this same kid is probably gonna get somalinimo forced on them by there mom as a coping mechanism πŸ’€

This is a potential somali hater in the making :deadrose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
audhubillah, how can you resent how your child looks. It was out of their hands. It was you who had a role in how your child would end up looking when you slept with a West African. Where was that cunsurinimo when your guts were getting punctured.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yh I don't do that anymore cos its too awkward I don't know how to move to a girl the "halal" way I would feel like I am sinning just by doing that I avidly avoid all women tbh

also that girl was ur wifey how can u let her go
I mean it's halal as long as you aren't going around for hook ups. Approaching a girl like normal in some public space and getting to know her with the intent of making something out of it, eventually marriage. Is the halal way to go about it no?

Unless you have a way of getting marriage offers from some xalimos parents the only way is to go out there and find a girl yourself. I assumed that was the way most men did it, especially somali men who find a girl and asked her father. Our culture has always been men going out and finding a girl themselves. Alot of faraxs in the west feel its wrong and sinful when it is done all the time bakc home. The girls typically aren't gonna go out of their way to speak even if they find you good looking, I remember speaking to some girls of many ethnicities in a table once when I was like 15 or 16 in school and they told me about how men should always approach and how it's not a girls job ect.

When somali guys here realise this the marriage rates will be going up.

also that girl was ur wifey how can u let her go
It's a sad world we live in
spiderman-sad-spiderman.gif

Women cease to amaze me with how they belittled the man that they were previously with. If he was ugly you were with him what does that make you?

neither do I, but I have talk to some girls in the past to get to know them better, but I dont do that anymore. i just find that girls always have a problem with them no matter how good they seem their is always something wrong
Warya your gonna be single for ever if you keep that bullsh*t mindset.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I want to be single forever.
if I wanted to get married I would be talking to women more
I don't get this idea of religious people being affraid of the opposite sex to the point where they build an image of them being something extraordinary when they are just human like you.

Go outside, Find a good woman for yourself and marry her, don't stress yourself out with insignificant things. Islam promotes marriage as a big part of your duty in life. Women aren't these extraterrestrial organisms, their opinions on you aren't any more important that the opinion of some guy at the coffee shop.

Warya your young don't wate your good deeds into nonthing. Also you do know marriage is half of your deen.
marriage isn't for me I ain't got the patience for it nor the time I wanna achieve big things a women will weigh me down.
some prophets and scholars never married it depends on the person

I don't get this idea of religious people being affraid of the opposite sex to the point where they build an image of them being something extraordinary when they are just human like you.

Go outside, Find a good woman for yourself and marry her, don't stress yourself out with insignificant things. Islam promotes marriage as a big part of your duty in life. Women aren't these extraterrestrial organisms, their opinions on you aren't any more important that the opinion of some guy at the coffee shop.
ha I used to be ciyaal suuq so I have no idealistic thoughts about women haha I try to stay away from women I dont wanna commit zina with them and I aint interested in marriage rn so I am not entertaining any women for marriage

Trending

Latest posts