Imaan Boost Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
asalaamu 'alaykum,

With Ramadan just around the corner again, this thread is to help us boost and strengthen our imaan.

Post any lectures, quotes, uplifting stories or tips.

"So often it hurts us that we cannot focus in our prayers. Remember, the more you focus on Allah outside of your salah, the easier it will be to focus on Him inside your salah. Try to fill your mind and heart with Allah as much as you can throughout your day. Talk to Him and make dua to Him constantly. This will build your personal relationship with Him. Then, going to salah will be like coming home to an old friend."

Yasmin Mogahed

My 9yr old niece said something bad and her 6yr old brother was the only one that heard it. She said it's okay because nobody else heard it. His response? But Allah heard it. Kids are so cute sometimes mashaAllah.

You sleep through your alarm. You rush through Dhuhr, then you're too busy for Asr. Maghrib passes without you realising.

Then you stay up on your laptop, conveniently forgetting Isha.

You have wasted one whole day.

When you wake up the next day, purify your intentions.

Start again, it's not too late.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
This hadith was recorded by Imam Muslim by the above text. However, there is another version of the hadith where it was recorded by both Imam Muslim and Imam al-Bukhari with the following text:

“A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim – he does not wrong him nor does he forsake him when he is in need; whosoever is fulfilling the needs of his brother, Allah is fulfilling his needs; whosoever removes distress from a believer, Allah removes from him a distress from a distressful aspect of the Day of Resurrection; and whosoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection.”

We see that in this hadith the obligations towards other Muslims are emphasised and the fulfillment of brotherhood is again stressed.

You sleep through your alarm. You rush through Dhuhr, then you're too busy for Asr. Maghrib passes without you realising.

Then you stay up on your laptop, conveniently forgetting Isha.

You have wasted one whole day.

When you wake up the next day, purify your intentions.

Start again, it's not too late.
I keep missing fajir prayer :mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was going to post something about prayer but you posted it a minute before me @madamelioness
giphy.gif

Remember two matters and forget two matters;

1. Remember Allah swt and death
2. Forget any good that you have done to another and any evil that was done to you by another.

Wise sayings of Luqman al Hakim RA.

On that day, the people of paradise will ask those who have entered Hell-fire, why they have entered it.

And the Qur'an tells us exactly what their first response will be:

"What led you into Hell-Fire?"
They will say: "We were not of those who prayed"

{The Noble Qur'an, 74:42-43}

How many of us will be among those who say "we were not of those who prayed, or we were not of those who prayed on time, or we were not of those who made prayer a priority in our lives?"

Yasmin Mogahed

This is good thread

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The strong believer is more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, but there is goodness in both of them. Be eager for what benefits you, seek help from Allah, and do not be frustrated. If something befalls you, then do not say: If only I had done something else. Rather say: Allah has decreed what he wills. Verily, the phrase ‘if only’ opens the way for the work of Satan.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2664

I was going through some difficulties. sometimes we just need lil reminder to push forward!

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Were in Rajab, remember theres a Hasan hadith where the Prophet (saw) says "whoever fasts on the 27th night of Rajab, will have 60 months of fasting written for him" 60 months is 5 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.