Imaan Boost Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramadan is next weekend!

Ahlan wa sahlan ya ramadan

How time flies!

Make the most of it my Muslim brothers and sisters, how many fasted last ramadan with us but are no longer here today?

Xaliimos don't spend all your time in the kitchen making sambuus iyo bur because it isn't about that

Faraaxs help your hooyo/female relatives out in the kitchen and don't just leave all the work to them and stuff your faces.

Drink more than you eat.

Remember our people back home and give sadaqah. This is the month of charity and generosity.

Extend your kindness and generosity to all.

Forgive those who have hurt you and ask for forgiveness back. It's the month of Forgiveness.

May Allah swt give as the barakah of this month and May He accept it from us!

Ramadan is next weekend!

Ahlan wa sahlan ya ramadan

How time flies!

Make the most of it my Muslim brothers and sisters, how many fasted last ramadan with us but are no longer here today?

Xaliimos don't spend all your time in the kitchen making sambuus iyo bur because it isn't about that

Faraaxs help your hooyo/female relatives out in the kitchen and don't just leave all the work to them and stuff your faces.

Drink more than you eat.

Remember our people back home and give sadaqah. This is the month of charity and generosity.

Extend your kindness and generosity to all.

Forgive those who have hurt you and ask for forgiveness back. It's the month of Forgiveness.

May Allah swt give as the barakah of this month and May He accept it from us!

Ameen ya Rab

And do not wish for that by which Allah has made some of you exceed others. For men is a share of what they have earned, and for women is a share of what they have earned. And ask Allah of his bounty. Indeed Allah is ever knowing, of all things. 4:32

On the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar (ra), who said:

The Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wasalam) took me by the shoulder and said, “Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a wayfarer.”

And Ibn Umar (ra) used to say, “In the evening do not expect [to live until] the morning, and in the morning do not expect [to live until] the evening. Take [advantage of] your health before times of sickness, and [take advantage of] your life before your death.”

[Bukhari]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending