Imaan Boost Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything good to remember when depressed? I've been so sad. It really affects my faith.
I think the best remedy for depression is the recitation of Quran, and to ponder through the translation, it will give you a positive outlook on life inshallah.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Thanks for the bump, reminded me to tell yall it's good Sunnah to fast on white days of the month, they begin tommorow through Thursday, since most of us are on Easter break.

Thanks for the bump, reminded me to tell yall it's good Sunnah to fast on white days of the month, they begin tommorow through Thursday, since most of us are on Easter break.

Thanks for the reminder. Is it all 4 days? I thought it was only for the 13th, 14th and 15th days of the month?

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ ٱلأَمَوَالِ وَٱلأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّابِرِينَ

“Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere”(2:155)

And He also says:

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ ٱلْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ خَلَوْاْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مَّسَّتْهُمُ ٱلْبَأْسَآءُ وَٱلضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُواْ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ ٱلرَّسُولُ وَٱلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ ٱللَّهِ أَلاۤ إِنَّ نَصْرَ ٱللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ

“Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: “When (will come) the help of Allah.” Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!” (2:214)

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

He was intent, informally following the ritualistic practice of Thelemite organization the A∴A∴, on performing "the Crossing of the Abyss", attaining union with the universal consciousness, or "All" as understood in Thelemic mysticism, and becoming the "Master of the Temple".Following his apparent success in doing so, Parsons recounted having an out-of-body experience invoked by Babalon, who astrally transported him to the biblical City of Chorazin, an experience he referred to as a "Black Pilgrimage". Accompanying Parsons' "Oath of the Abyss" was his own "Oath of the AntiChrist", which was witnessed by Wilfred Talbot Smith. In this oath, Parsons professed to embody an entity named Belarion Armillus Al Dajjal, the Antichrist "who am come [sic] to fulfill the law of the Beast 666 [Aleister Crowley]". Viewing these oaths as the completion of the Babalon Working, Parsons wrote an illeist autobiography titled Analysis by a Master of the Temple and an occult text titled The Book of AntiChrist. In the latter work, Parsons (writing as Belarion) prophesied that in seven years—on the condition that he lived—Babalon would manifest on Earth, supersede the Abrahamic religions and convert the world to Thelema.

"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful."

(Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 185)

• Allah has made fasting this month the fourth Pillar of Islam.
  • Allah revealed the Quran in this month.
  • Allah has made Laylat al-Qadr (The Night of Decree/Power) in this month, which is better than a thousand months.
  • Allah has made fasting Ramadan and spending its nights in prayer out of faith and in the hope of reward a means of forgiveness of sins.
  • In this month, Allah opens the gates of Paradise and closes the gates of Hell, and chains up the devils.
  • Every night Allah has people whom He redeems from the Fire.
  • Fasting Ramadan is a means of expiation for the sins committed since the previous Ramadan, so long as one avoids major sins.
  • Fasting in Ramadan is equivalent to fasting ten months.
  • Whoever prays Qiyaam in Ramadan with the Imaam until he finishes, it will be recorded for him that he spent the whole night in prayer.
  • Umrah in Ramadhaan is equivalent to Hajj.
  • It is Sunnah to observe I’tikaaf (retreat for the purpose of worship) in Ramadan.
  • It is Mustahabb in the sense of being strongly recommended in Ramadan to study the Quran together and to read it to a great deal.
  • It is Mustahabb in Ramadan to offer Iftaar to those who are fasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending