I'm tired of this shit

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bro wallahi f*ck these FOB rappers man.

Recently went on YouTube to search this King Araash maggot after @BetterDaysAhead thread

Then it reminded me again the reason why I hate Somalis man

Those girly fags Lil Baliil and Qare the Mask make that negga King Araash look decent wallahi

Wallahi if there is one ugly FOB population it has to be ours we have the ugliest FOB Population and and dayumm did I already say our ppl are proper fugly

They are really making me puke .
They have so much wrong with them.
It's not even funny. Wallahi
It's just : hey look at me taking a extra huge dump on being Somali. As if the name hasn't been raped zillion of times.

We are cursed in so many ways it's not even funny.

Especially that guy Qare the Mask

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nah i know what you are talking about sxb, FOBs look to funny
reminds me of this video. It should be illegal for niggas this ugly to make a song together :dead:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nah i know what you are talking about sxb, FOBs look to funny
reminds me of this video. It should be illegal for niggas this ugly to make a song together :dead:
Not only that the facial expressions and how they move wallahi it's just too much

Not only that the facial expressions and how they move wallahi it's just too much
The Qare the mask guy is to funny, nigga sitting their like a bad with the conehead hairline
:dead: :mjlol:
1587298123204.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Fobs are becoming more feminine in Somalia and in Kenya and Ethiopia. They are starting to wear tight jeans and fag hair styles

I remember seeing that shit for the first time, I was baffled and disgusted wallahi

Trending