I'm tired of this shit

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Fobs are becoming more feminine in Somalia and in Kenya and Ethiopia. They are starting to wear tight jeans and fag hair styles

I remember seeing that shit for the first time, I was baffled and disgusted wallahi
Akhiiiii and how they move and those facial expressions and hairstyles someone help me please this is nauseating.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why are y’all dragging the fobs.

They don’t all act or look the same :gucciwhat:
True but these music making ones need to get exterminated now if we had an actual music industry. We could control what gets big and what is not cool.

Fobs are becoming more feminine in Somalia and in Kenya and Ethiopia. They are starting to wear tight jeans and fag hair styles

I remember seeing that shit for the first time, I was baffled and disgusted wallahi
When I see this kinda shit I keep asking myself is this the end of the once fierce geeljire.. Immediately after Tanos voice in the infinity wars starts to play in my head, my senses are all up and running loose like Spiderman, I know something is horribly wrong but at the same time I don't want to acknowledge the harsh truth. :ileycry:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When I see this kinda shit I keep asking myself is this the end of the once fierce geeljire.. Immediately after Tanos voice in the infinity wars starts to play in my head, my senses are all up and running loose like Spiderman, I know something is horribly wrong but at the same time I don't want to acknowledge the harsh truth. :ileycry:

We are becoming like the Japanese but without a stable country. This is a war on the Somali male. We need to return to the deen and to eat natural geeljire foods, cut down bollywood and other nonsense and teach martial arts to instill honor and discipline. We must learn from the good old days
hq720.jpg

We are becoming like the Japanese but without a stable country. This is a war on the Somali male. We need to return to the deen and to eat natural geeljire foods, cut down bollywood and other nonsense and teach martial arts to instill honor and discipline. We must learn from the good old days
View attachment 108639
The men are becoming feminine Tiktok using Bollywood fans, the women are abusing Diana and becoming gold diggers.

Wallahi Somalis need a messiah to get us out of this mess:wow:

All fobs should be shot is what I think and also all men who act feminine. They too should be shot. Also all fat xalimos.
Holy cow, those Xalimos look shouldn’t exist

basically we need to completely redo and alter our gene pool.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The men are becoming feminine Tiktok using Bollywood fans, the women are abusing Diana and becoming gold diggers.

Wallahi Somalis need a messiah to get us out of this mess:wow:
This Somali Messiah will have his hands full. Imagine what kind of task lay ahead of him :mjkkk:

We will need to first cut off outside influence as much as possible or do what they did in the time of the Prophet pbuh where the young boys would be trained in baadiyo and then brought back strong

We Somalis lack any law in the house which the indoyar have. We have establish law and order in the home first