I'm so excited for the next generation of Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
reer henny are a complete failure. we must tactically denounce all of them to avoid the massive incoming L when that hopeless community produces it's first star :wow:

When they hear "How low can you go" they take it as challenge :jcoleno:

But the film is probarely going to be kinky and hooyooyinka will ask the men "What is bukkake", and then you perverts will get exposed :mjohreally:

It just gives me more motivation to go and fix my country. If all the xayawaans and s are outside of the homeland, I consider it a blessing.:manny:

Hehe all of them do tahrib and join us as xayawaans and s.

You Somalis have said you'll go back but it's a lie. You can go tomorrow. But the usual excuse is "I have to finish school" but they been saying that for how long lol

I hope you go back though. You don't belong in the West

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wow, Canada really is a shithole. And I thought the UK was bad.

How did you guys manage to turn one of the most progressive and friendly nations into such a cesspool?

what are you talking about? we're not even 1% of this country. we didn't do shit.

this province was an alcoholic one before immigrants even arrived. something like 30% of high school students admit to binge drinking weekly. not like a few drinks weekly. binge drinking. the point-blank definition of alcoholism.

we're just the more visibly pathetic aspect because of the high crime rate. if our crime rate dropped then we'd be exactly on par with the rest of Canada. that is to say drinking and hoeing around like there's no tomorrow.

I will finish law school and bring all this liberalism and social change to the motherland. Prepare for Somalia to be pro LGBTQ, feminist rights, and I will abolish qaabils.
:fittytousand:
:siilaanyosmile:

what are you talking about? we're not even 1% of this country. we didn't do shit.

this province was an alcoholic one before immigrants even arrived. something like 30% of high school students admit to binge drinking weekly. not like a few drinks weekly. binge drinking. the point-blank definition of alcoholism.

we're just the more visibly pathetic aspect because of the high crime rate. if our crime rate dropped than we'd be exactly on par with the rest of Canada. that is to say drinking and hoeing around like there's no tomorrow.

But you're not supposed to compete with Canadian at being worst :snoop:

Where are all the proud Somalis? :mjcry:

I will finish law school and bring all this liberalism and social change to the motherland. Prepare for Somalia to be pro LGBTQ, feminist rights, and I will abolish qaabils.

tumblr_inline_mysiviFupQ1r8ukc8.gif

The fat odayaasha won't know what hit them :fittytousand:

:ileycry::jcoleno:

Bes waye. I now believe the only good ones are fobs like the minister and knaan. We are done with y'all 2nd generation embarrassments :jcoleno:

There are a lot of good Somali Canadians. It's all about who you surround yourself with. If you haven't witnessed these things, you are safe. If you have, you are doomed.

I agree with you about the abolishing qabiils part, but the rest of the filth you promote will never be accepted by Somalis back home.
:farole:

I agree with you about the abolishing qabiils part, but the rest of the filth you promote will never be accepted by Somalis back home.
:farole:

Nigga those people back home are trying to flee

The "won't be accepted back home" line is dumb when they are all risking their lives on a plastic boat in the high seas reaching the West

Gambar

VIP
No need. It's already happening.

The Somali conservatives are so shook and powerless. All they can do is wail.

I give it til 2025 until Somalis are fully integrated. Of course some will not be but they will be such a tiny minority, less than 10%. 2025 is the year you can drink beer in a patio outside your backyard and your Somali neighbor will not give a damn and gossip. He or she will even join you.

:banderas:
Why are conservatives shook and powerless? Somalis are weak with the deen anyway, they follow it when it's convenient for them and are mostly concerned with outer appearance like the hijab.

I think Somalis need to return to the true Somali culture and customs hiddo iyo dhaqan because the ones who are on completely the opposite end of the spectrum are losers as well. You have alcoholic thieves and wadaado thieves and there's no difference. One just thinks theyre outsmarting Allah swt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending