I'm so excited for the next generation of Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join me sis I'll need another legal expert to make sure these adheers know whose the boss.
:feedme:

I will join!:kendrickcry:

I am also really considering if I should join volunteers for the up-coming 2020 election and help organize and make sure the legal frame-work is solid. :ohhh:

The only way to ensure it is not corrupt elites or fat odayaasha get power, and if the young people, who are 70 % of the population get a vote I believe it will move the country forward. I feel it is a patriotic duty :fittytousand:

I have just no idea where to start :ayaanswag:

But..
tumblr_nieu7hdoUO1sf7fimo7_250.gif

what are you talking about? we're not even 1% of this country. we didn't do shit.

this province was an alcoholic one before immigrants even arrived. something like 30% of high school students admit to binge drinking weekly. not like a few drinks weekly. binge drinking. the point-blank definition of alcoholism.

we're just the more visibly pathetic aspect because of the high crime rate. if our crime rate dropped then we'd be exactly on par with the rest of Canada. that is to say drinking and hoeing around like there's no tomorrow.

Most Canadians from an immigrant background I've seen or met are well educated professionals. I'm not even talking about the Indians or Chinese, I'm talking about immigrants from war-torn countries like Afghanistan and Iraq. Why are the Somali diaspora such an utter failure? There is no excuse.:mindblown:

And just because Canadians drink and white doesn't mean you have to as well. Whether is Canada, UK or Norway, Somalis stay losing.:kanyehmm:

I agree with you about the abolishing qabiils part, but the rest of the filth you promote will never be accepted by Somalis back home.
:farole:
I'll shove it down their throats so far they won't have a choice but to accept it. Plus there are so many closeted Somali men and women out there I'll be doing them a huge favor. They can finally be accepted for who they are without severe backlash, shame, and judgement.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As Somalis become more integrated and adopt gaalo culture, we will see less crime, less beatings to children by parents, higher grades in schools, lower drop out rate, higher number of Somalis that go into STEM, unemployment rate that will fall, etc, etc.

:salute:

Because that has worked out so well in your neck of the woods.

:comeon:

We must strive to hold onto our Somali Muslim values at all cost.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Most Canadians from an immigrant background I've seen or met are well educated professionals. I'm not even talking about the Indians or Chinese, I'm talking about immigrants from war-torn countries like Afghanistan and Iraq. Why are the Somali diaspora such an utter failure? There is no excuse.:mindblown:

And just because Canadians drink and white doesn't mean you have to as well. Whether is Canada, UK or Norway, Somalis stay losing.:kanyehmm:

i know that i'm just saying WE didn't destroy the country.

we merely appropriated cultural aspects we had no business appropriating. and we have none of the prestige or acumen that regular canadians possess as of right now which makes it worse.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

This is so true. I even made a thread about it but everyone got butthurt :bell:

I will finish law school and bring all this liberalism and social change to the motherland. Prepare for Somalia to be pro LGBTQ, feminist rights, and I will abolish qaabils.
:fittytousand:
:siilaanyosmile:

You don't even know your right foot from your left and you wanna tackle Somalis back home. They would eat you alive, spit you back out and make maraq from your bones. You would by catching whips and rocks to the head it will look like a scene from the Passion Of The Christ.:mjlol::russ:

Because that has worked out so well in your neck of the woods.

:comeon:

We must strive to hold onto our Somali Muslim values at all cost.

You and @Prince Abubu who eats the poo poo are not secular agnostics like you have tried to claim. You are both sheegato. You are both extremist Sunnis. Stop claiming to be secular when it suits you.

Gambar

VIP
Hoyoo has the Somali channels on the tv and I swear there are so many different wadaado appealing to the audience for donations. Every time that money goes missing. I would like to follow that money trail I'm sure it'd show some truly nefarious things inalilahi. Some of these wadaado like to embarrass Somali women wallahi like the man who said he knows of hundreds of Somali women with HIV. Wallahi billahi somebody is gonna expose them. :icon lol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
There are a lot of good Somali Canadians. It's all about who you surround yourself with. If you haven't witnessed these things, you are safe. If you have, you are doomed.

True.

Reer henny Dixon :ohlord: where is their parents?

:ohlord:They have no daddy

Why do we claim these people? :meleshame:

We should just push them to the AA community. We already have too much Ls on our hands with Somalia. people have too much ammo against us :ohlord:

Gambar

VIP
You don't even know your right foot from your left and you wanna tackle Somalis back home. They would eat you alive, spit you back out and make maraq from your bones. You would by catching whips and rocks to the head it will look like a scene from the Passion Of The Christ.:mjlol::russ:
Somalis are not for the weak, going back home and dealing with them is not easy. You have to integrate into Somali society. :icon lol:

I'll shove it down their throats so far they won't have a choice but to accept it. Plus there are so many closeted Somali men and women out there I'll be doing them a huge favor. They can finally be accepted for who they are without severe backlash, shame, and judgement.
Keep on dreaming, if any libtard tries enforcing that filth on Somalis then they'll have declared war on the majority of Somalis.

Keep on dreaming, if any libtard tries enforcing that filth on Somalis then they'll have declared war on the majority of Somalis.

It will be a gradual process over a few decades, large parts of the youth are cultural muslims more than anything from what I saw, when I was there :ayaanswag:

Every journey begins with one step :dabcasar:

Stop being a hater
:birdman:
Things are going to change it's 2017. I'm tired of these old heads running a corrupted and starving country. While people are starving in the streets they're stuffing their pockets. With liberalism and social change comes prosperity. And prosperity shall be ours.
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts