I'm so excited for the next generation of Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be so liberal.

Pro gay and pro LGB. We will see many Somalis in openly gay relationships. Also, inter straight marriages with Whites, Asians, West Africans, Natives. I saw a Somali guy married to a Native woman. Very unique.

Somalis will have a widespread sex culture.

Somali kids will be bringing their gf and bf to the house to meet the parents. They will have birth control options given to them by their own parents.

Somalis will be at most moderate Sunnis/non denominational or gaal kufaar

They will be drinking like the gaalo publicly and make it a normal sight. Somalis will no longer have to hide their drinking. I already see this happening. (I don't drink).

Somalis will have red wine after dinner (I'm not interested in this though). I have seen two Somali hoyoos who do this.

Many will become rappers and stars and we will probably even have Somali celebrities that promote vice.

I'm very excited at the extreme speed at our integration.

Somali conservatives have lost. They have failed miserably. They will not deny the next generation will be totally "lost", a word they love to throw around and use. They have admitted defeat which is why they say "we will go back to Somalia" but they never will.

Also many Somali kids will subscribe to far right liberal views and attack immigrants who hate their way of life and only want immigrants who think like them.

Game over.

This is my agenda and I am succeeding. We will fully adopt gaalo culture. Somalis will exactly be like white people but with black skin and kinky hair.

full

fingers crossed!!

No need. It's already happening.

The Somali conservatives are so shook and powerless. All they can do is wail.

I give it til 2025 until Somalis are fully integrated. Of course some will not be but they will be such a tiny minority, less than 10%. 2025 is the year you can drink beer in a patio outside your backyard and your Somali neighbor will not give a damn and gossip. He or she will even join you.

:banderas:

They will be so liberal.

Pro gay and pro LGB. We will see many Somalis in openly gay relationships. Also, inter straight marriages with Whites, Asians, West Africans, Natives. I saw a Somali guy married to a Native woman. Very unique.

Somalis will have a widespread sex culture.

Somali kids will be bringing their gf and bf to the house to meet the parents. They will have birth control options given to them by their own parents.

Somalis will be at most moderate Sunnis/non denominational or gaal kufaar

They will be drinking like the gaalo publicly and make it a normal sight. Somalis will no longer have to hide their drinking. I already see this happening. (I don't drink).

Somalis will have red wine after dinner (I'm not interested in this though). I have seen two Somali hoyoos who do this.

Many will become rappers and stars and we will probably even have Somali celebrities that promote vice.

I'm very excited at the extreme speed at our integration.

Somali conservatives have lost. They have failed miserably. They will not deny the next generation will be totally "lost", a word they love to throw around and use. They have admitted defeat which is why they say "we will go back to Somalia" but they never will.

Also many Somali kids will subscribe to far right liberal views and attack immigrants who hate their way of life and only want immigrants who think like them.

Game over.

This is my agenda and I am succeeding. We will fully adopt gaalo culture. Somalis will exactly be like white people but with black skin and kinky hair.

full

Not a single thing you wrote is even remotely true :hova:

I will take the first one-way ticket home when the bombings quite down :fittytousand:

No hot guys is worth this weather and daily racism :farole: But I will bring a souvenir :siilaanyosmile:

We saw 5 Somalis saying their prayer before they drank 10 Hennessey bottles. Prayer to the Hennessey God.

Somalis are way too far gone

:drakelaugh:

It's funny cause everything @AbdiJohnson is predicting is already happening in Alberta. There's a strong lesbian Somali community. Alcoholics. Murderers. Druggies. Christians. Bunch of random biracial babies. No deen. No dhaqan. I'm kind of sad about it. This province is a cesspool. But I can't be to sad about it. I contributed.

As Somalis become more integrated and adopt gaalo culture, we will see less crime, less beatings to children by parents, higher grades in schools, lower drop out rate, higher number of Somalis that go into STEM, unemployment rate that will fall, etc, etc.

:salute:

As Somalis become more integrated and adopt gaalo culture, we will see less crime, less beatings to children by parents, higher grades in schools, lower drop out rate, higher number of Somalis that go into STEM, unemployment rate that will fall, etc, etc.

:salute:

Now you know that's not true.

maestro

Cultural revolution
reer henny are a complete failure. we must tactically denounce all of them to avoid the massive incoming L when that hopeless community produces it's first star :wow:

It's funny cause everything @AbdiJohnson is predicting is already happening in Alberta. There's a strong lesbian Somali community. Alcoholics. Murderers. Druggies. Christians. Bunch of random biracial babies. No deen. No dhaqan. I'm kind of sad about it. This province is a cesspool. But I can't be to sad about it. I contributed.

Wow, Canada really is a shithole. And I thought the UK was bad.

How did you guys manage to turn one of the most progressive and friendly nations into such a cesspool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending