I'm so excited for the next generation of Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will join!:kendrickcry:

I am also really considering if I should join volunteers for the up-coming 2020 election and help organize and make sure the legal frame-work is solid. :ohhh:

The only way to ensure it is not corrupt elites or fat odayaasha get power, and if the young people, who are 70 % of the population get a vote I believe it will move the country forward. I feel it is a patriotic duty :fittytousand:

I have just no idea where to start :ayaanswag:

But..
tumblr_nieu7hdoUO1sf7fimo7_250.gif
2020 might be a little early for me sis how about 2022? We can figure it out by rallying the young people and presenting growth and opportunities to them. From then on wealth and prosperity shall be ours once again.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stop being a hater
:birdman:
Things are going to change it's 2017. I'm tired of these old heads running a corrupted and starving country. While people are starving in the streets they're stuffing their pockets. With liberalism and social change comes prosperity. And prosperity shall be ours.
:fittytousand:

What do you know about Somalia?

It will be a gradual process over a few decades, large parts of the youth are cultural muslims more than anything from what I saw, when I was there :ayaanswag:

Every journey begins with one step :dabcasar:

I have a question. Since most of you would never live back home and hate yourselves for being Somali, why do you care whether Somalis back home are liberal or conservative?:mjlol::bell:

It will be a gradual process over a few decades, large parts of the youth are cultural muslims more than anything from what I saw, when I was there :ayaanswag:

Every journey begins with one step :dabcasar:
Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't support a theocracy in Somalia. However, i want a strong nationalist secular leaning gov't that respects religious & cultural values of our people. There will be no place for s, bantus, any other filth in the new Somalia. Somaliya Somali ba leh.
:rejoice:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am just waiting on a somali star. Just think of it, a somali girl in a leather latex suit being whipped. My balls are tingling.
raw (1).gif

Don't me get wrong, i wouldn't support a theocracy in Somalia. However, i want a strong nationalist secular leaning gov't that respects religious & cultural values of our people. There will be no place for s, bantus, any other filth in the new Somalia.

How secular of you....:comeon:

And what is your argument on secular grounds to not allow these kinds of people? Show me your mental gymnastics:heh:

Don't me get wrong, i wouldn't support a theocracy in Somalia. However, i want a strong nationalist secular leaning gov't that respects religious & cultural values of our people. There will be no place for s, bantus, any other filth in the new Somalia.
:camby:
Separation of mosque and state. This will not be Saudi Arabia.
:susp:
This new Somalia will be inclusive for ALL. Except for old adheers and hateful edo's
If you don't like it you can get out.
:drakekidding:

Gambar

VIP
Stop being a hater
:birdman:
Things are going to change it's 2017. I'm tired of these old heads running a corrupted and starving country. While people are starving in the streets they're stuffing their pockets. With liberalism and social change comes prosperity. And prosperity shall be ours.
How will it change? What's the plan? There are too many interests from neighbors and big belly odeeys who don't want their gravy train to end. Siad Barre created a culture of greed and these big belly odeeys will keep perpetuating it. You must eliminate them first. You must have to raise fists and guns. You might have to scream toolaay toolayaay. :icon lol:

How secular of you....:comeon:

And what is your argument on secular grounds to not allow these kinds of people? Show me your mental gymnastics:heh:
I'm only secular when it comes to religion, i'll always regard a non-muslim Somali as my brother. Somalia for Somalis, that's never going to change. In the new Somalia, people will not be discriminated based on religion.

Last edited:
2020 might be a little early for me sis how about 2022? We can figure it out by rallying the young people and presenting growth and opportunities to them. From then on wealth and prosperity shall be ours once again.

It is fine, focus on you and be the best you can but I truly believe that will put the growth and stability in Somalia if we can have a vote controlled and conducted by the young. It also the only we can remove the corrupt without a war. :ohdamn:

I also see having in vote in the 30 cities around the world with highest population Somalis, I see the vote as a referendum if Somalia can work as one and be a functioning a country. It will also raise moral and hope for the country.:obama:

I will try to convince an organisation focused on the 2020 election and making proper preparations, these adheers couldn't even conduct a inddirekt without 6 months delay :mjcry:

I do not have much hope in them , sis :ohno:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How will it change? What's the plan? There are too many interests from neighbors and big belly odeeys who don't want their gravy train to end. Siad Barre created a culture of greed and these big belly odeeys will keep perpetuating it. You must eliminate them first. You must have to raise fists and guns. You might have to scream toolaay toolayaay. :icon lol:

Siad Barre overthrew a government that was so corrupt people from Awdal to Kismaayo were celebrating in the streets. Only the last administration can come close to the shittiness of pre-Kacaan Somalia.

:idontlike:

I have my ways on how to elimate these old adheers.
:dabcasar:
But I will eliminate them and after I've deposed every single last one of them. I will start making deals with American oil companies to tap our natural resources like our neighbors to the west did. But unlike our neighbors to the west when the money starts pouring in I will not seize the money for my own greedy benefits.
I'll make sure that every last penny gets poured back into the economy. And to create new social programs to benefit the most disadvantaged and disinfranchised. Because they are the most brilliant minds we have and by encouraging them to stay we can flourish.
:mjswag:

Gambar

VIP
Siad Barre overthrew a government that was so corrupt people from Awdal to Kismaayo were celebrating in the streets. Only the last administration can come close to the shittiness of pre-Kacaan Somalia.

:idontlike:
In the beginning perhaps but there's a reason for the term booli qaran.

It is fine, focus on you and be the best you can but I truly believe that will put the growth and stability in Somalia if we can have a vote controlled and conducted by the young. It also the only we can remove the corrupt without a war. :ohdamn:

I also see having in vote in the 30 cities around the world with highest population Somalis, I see the vote as a referendum if Somalia can work as one and be a functioning a country. It will also raise moral and hope for the country.:obama:

I will try to convince an organisation focused on the 2020 election and making proper preparations, these adheers couldn't even conduct a inddirekt without 6 months delay :mjcry:

I do not have much hope in them , sis :ohno:
Make me proud sis!
:yousmart:
I don't have any faith in these corrupt old heads either. But one day we'll take over and truly make Somalia better again.
I promise these old heads will be feeling so salty.
:siilaanyolaugh:

maestro

Cultural revolution
In the beginning perhaps but there's a reason for the term booli qaran.

Let's just hope for a string of good presidents. The current one seems to understand the importance of national institutions. We need more like him to follow.

After 5 consecutive good presidents each of them with 8 year terms no doubt Somalia will be a developed country. Or Atleast upper middle class like Turkey.

History is unpredictable. Who knows wtf will happen

Gambar

VIP
Let's just hope for a string of good presidents. The current one seems to understand the importance of national institutions. We need more like him to follow.

After 5 consecutive good presidents each of them with 8 year terms no doubt Somalia will be a developed country. Or Atleast upper middle class like Turkey.

History is unpredictable. Who knows wtf will happen
Ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.