Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
1156.gif

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
"And the government recognized as you are working towards countryhood that allowing Christians a place to worship was important so they allowed us to come back".

tenor.gif

But It's unecessary to open a church in a country that has 100% muslim inhabitants
Do you seriously believe everyone in somalia/sland is muslim? Claiming any other religion could get you ostracized or killed.
I can't find it online but there was a video posted here a few weeks back where Somali ladies in Kenya were attacking a fellow citizen after they learned she attended service one day.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Do you seriously believe everyone in somalia/sland is muslim? Claiming any other religion could get you ostracized or killed.
I can't find it online but there was a video posted here a few weeks back where Somali ladies in Kenya were attacking a fellow citizen after they learned she attended service one day.
99.99 are Muslims it has always been like that and we will keep it like that. This is just appeasement for recognition, they would get on their weak knees and suck COCK for it. It is completely unnecessary!!

Jeesto

VIP
This church existed since the 20s/30s and there's a big non muslim community who live and work in Hargeisa.
PS doesn't Islam say all non muslims have the rights to practice their religion(s) and own a place of worship:ayaanswag:
:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Iam smelling Ictiraaf:
We are Somalilanders and we are catholics!
This is very strong message.
The christian world would help their brothers against the islamic barbarians and recognize them!

Extremely smart decision by the sland govt kkkk

That is what I meant, there is no point in having a church in a country that doesn't allow people to be christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts