I'M EMBARRASSED OF BEING UNCLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies and gentlemen, I’m feeling embarrassed to be uncle for the first time in two years I was living in india.:snoop:
let me start the story…one of my brothers is married to an indian lady and they have several beautiful children. After living here several years he moved to the west and left his beloved family in this country, and I am the closest of the family member staying here. Although I was lving with the kids In a same city for the last couple of years but I’d failed to visit them at once. Now two years on, finally I decided to go there and have fun with my nephews and nieces. after greeting and having warm welcome from my sister-in-law and discussed with her(she speaks little English) about their situation and I intended to communicate with the kids, I’d noticed that we can’t understand each other at all,as they were speaking hindi and I know only english. So she(sister-in-law) had to approach me and translate what’s heck the kids were saying.:mindblown::faysalwtf:

How ever, I left the house feeling stressed, ashamed and depressed :wowsweat:
as well asking myself why I couldn’t learn hindi In the span of 2 years. Now I am intending to start hindi class. So for those of you guys who figured out learning second language, How many hours a day should you study a new language?what are the tips you suggesting me to do?:pachah1:

Hey Beri, the experience of learning a new language is different for everyone but I’m glad that you recognise that you should work at it consistently. There’s no magic formula I can share with you but try your best to engage actively with the language by watching shows, listening to music, etc. Eventually it won’t feel like a task, but rather a fun activity. Given that you live in India (?), this should be easier to achieve. I’m glad that you’re trying to reconnect with your nieces and nephews, all the best!

Check out this language learning thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/language-thread.37788/

Hey Beri, the experience of learning a new language is different for everyone but I’m glad that you recognise that you should work at it consistently. There’s no magic formula I can share with you but try your best to engage actively with the language by watching shows, listening to music, etc. Eventually it won’t feel like a task, but rather a fun activity. Given that you live in India (?), this should be easier to achieve. I’m glad that you’re trying to reconnect with your nieces and nephews, all the best!

Check out this language learning thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/language-thread.37788/
thank you sxb

:camby:

India is ten times more of a shit hole than somalia, i can imagine it would be horrible to live there.
sxb not all india is same, there is some good states where the population and lifestyle are good and there are dumb and dirty places too

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
sxb not all india is same, there is some good states where the population and lifestyle are good and there are dumb and dirty places too
Wtf!!! You actually live in India? Warya why would live there?? :mindblown:

How does it feel to live in a country where they worship 1000 gods and shit publicly in the streets? Have you tried it? :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending