I'M EMBARRASSED OF BEING UNCLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't know there was an other member from here other than me:jaynerd:
@Yusra hey quruxey are u from here too?
I'm in the US now but yes I lived in india and I speak hindi

I'm actually really surprised you never learnt hindi because for me in was one of the easiest languages to pick up

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Spent aquite few years in the great state of Andhra Pradesh and had the privilege to eat the infamous Hyderabadi chicken Biryani made from scratch.
Hindi was surely one of the easiest languages I have mastered at my short stay in that country, watching alot Bollywood movies were my books ,:dabcasar:

Mashallah, India!
All the best in learning the language.
Don't worry you're probably a lovely Uncle
Since you live there you probably are quite familiar with it, you probably don't realise it. I mean there's something called Hinglinsh right. It's just like how western somali incorporate english into Somali
That's very true abyo...indians have their own english which is completely different from the the one spoken in native countries...a proffesor of mine told me days ago" Indians speak much more english words than G.Britian" Which might be quite true

I'm in the US now but yes I lived in india and I speak hindi

I'm actually really surprised you never learnt hindi because for me in was one of the easiest languages to pick up
Interesting
Yeah...yu right quruxay it so easy to learn and understand but i blamed by laziness
If you don't mind asking how long did it take you learning it? And which city where you living in here?:kanyehmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicun.
:farmajoyaab:

A lot truck drivers have been going to India to get married.

One dude open the door for them several years ago after he told them how much it cost him to have a wedding and cost of living in India.

They go to Hyderabad (Muslim enclave) where families are barely surviving.

For some weird reason it's mainly male Hawiye that are doing this, particularly the very dark one like General Ceydiid ( AUN).

It's seems as if they acquired a new test

Interesting
Yeah...yu right quruxay it so easy to learn and understand but i blamed by laziness
If you don't mind asking how long did it take you learning it? And which city where you living in here?:kanyehmm:
I lived in Hyderabad
I lived there for seven years but I was only 5 when we first moved there. I think my age and ability to learn it quickly go hand in hand; because I was so young it was easy for me to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending