I'M EMBARRASSED OF BEING UNCLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How tf did you end up in India? Were you born there? Somalis truly live in every corner of the world :gucciwhat:
maya eeddo born raised and finished high school in somalia but moved to india for higher educa....lately i have been into sponsorship and something but some of these so-called say wallaahi made me hate where i'd intended to move after being called semi-third world

maya eeddo bor raised and finished high school in somalia but moved to india for higher educa....lately i have been into sponsorship and something but some of these so-called say wallaahi made me hate where i'd intended to move after being called semi-third world

Awoowe, I'm not old enough to be your eedo. You probs speak English with a heavy Indian accent :russ:

Which country were you planning on moving to? Anything is an upgrade to India :manny:

Awoowe, I'm not old enough to be your eedo. You probs speak English with a heavy Indian accent :russ:

Which country were you planning on moving to? Anything is an upgrade to India :manny:

:pachah1:they made me speak and write that kind of 19th century english
i just said that abayo without that intention of you being old
i was thinking of England but i should re-consider my decisions

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
maya eeddo born raised and finished high school in somalia but moved to india for higher educa....lately i have been into sponsorship and something but some of these so-called say wallaahi made me hate where i'd intended to move after being called semi-third world
Go to Malaysia sxb. It is a nice clean Muslim country where people poo inside the toilet AND wash their ass when they're done.
:ahh:
You can't get that in the western hemisphere.
:ohlord:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ:
Asia is asia sxb...even if they have built towers and skycrapers their mentality is not much different
No bro. Malaysians are a superior breed. They are intelligent unlike the gulf cave men and wealthy as well. They value education and peace. Very underrated group in the ummah.

No bro. Malaysians are a superior breed. They are intelligent unlike the gulf cave men and wealthy as well. They value education and peace. Very underrated group in the ummah.
some of my families are there sxb...but i have been living here for years and almost completed my bachelor degree only few months are remaining for me
btw thanks for ur advice

:pachah1:they made me speak and write that kind of 19th century english
i just said that abayo without that intention of you being old
i was thinking of England but i should re-consider my decisions

Idk what's making you reconsider. We Somalis in the UK are a close knit community. You won't feel out of place

Come to England. We'll welcome you nicely :denzelnigga:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
some of my families are there sxb...but i have been living here for years and almost completed my bachelor degree only few months are remaining for me
btw thanks for ur advice
Mashallah! What are you studying sxb?

ladies and gentlemen, I’m feeling embarrassed to be uncle for the first time in two years I was living in india.:snoop:
let me start the story…one of my brothers is married to an indian lady and they have several beautiful children. After living here several years he moved to the west and left his beloved family in this country, and I am the closest of the family member staying here. Although I was lving with the kids In a same city for the last couple of years but I’d failed to visit them at once. Now two years on, finally I decided to go there and have fun with my nephews and nieces. after greeting and having warm welcome from my sister-in-law and discussed with her(she speaks little English) about their situation and I intended to communicate with the kids, I’d noticed that we can’t understand each other at all,as they were speaking hindi and I know only english. So she(sister-in-law) had to approach me and translate what’s heck the kids were saying.:mindblown::faysalwtf:

How ever, I left the house feeling stressed, ashamed and depressed :wowsweat:
as well asking myself why I couldn’t learn hindi In the span of 2 years. Now I am intending to start hindi class. So for those of you guys who figured out learning second language, How many hours a day should you study a new language?what are the tips you suggesting me to do?:pachah1:

1: Practice the sounds even if it sounds stupid
2: Learn basic grammar
3: Learn speaking BEFORE writing, as it is more fundamental to speak a language

Don't listen to the racist on this site and go be a father figure for those kids :samwelcome:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Go to Malaysia sxb. It is a nice clean Muslim country where people poo inside the toilet AND wash their ass when they're done.
:ahh:
You can't get that in the western hemisphere.
:ohlord:
You said poo in toilet. Wait did you see that thread where someone posted a vid of people shitting on the ground in India.

1: Practice the sounds even if it sounds stupid
2: Learn basic
3: Learn speaking BEFORE writing, as it is more fundamental to speak a language

Don't listen to the racist on this site and go be a father figure for those kids :samwelcome:
yeah that's i'd thought first practice speaking and next learn writing.
great tips..much obliged walaal:camby:

Mashallah, India!
All the best in learning the language.
Don't worry you're probably a lovely Uncle
Since you live there you probably are quite familiar with it, you probably don't realise it. I mean there's something called Hinglinsh right. It's just like how western somali incorporate english into Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts