I'll never understand these Somalis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's mostly FOBs in the West but some who are born there also who take picture from their tuulo aerial view and write (tuulo name) CITY above it. LOL that's so humiliating, especially when this so called place has mudhuts for houses and hardly any infrastructure. Somali arrogance at full sight. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Sometimes I wonder what do those ajnabis think when they see that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's mostly FOBs in the West but some who are born there also who take picture from their tuulo aerial view and write (tuulo name) CITY above it. LOL that's so humiliating, especially when this so called place has mudhuts for houses and hardly any infrastructure. Somali arrogance at full sight. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Sometimes I wonder what do those ajnabis think when they see that.

We Somalis dont care what ajnaabis think. Sit down CaliTedesse

lol you´re self loathing motherfucker.. my mom is white (Canadian) but im still a proud Somali and i would take hunnid pics.

Never hate on your roots dawg.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing. I'm too young to be busy.

9253.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lol you´re self loathing motherfucker.. my mom is white (Canadian) but im still a proud Somali and i would take hunnid pics.

Never hate on your roots dawg.
I'm a realist dawg not self loather you will never be like me yaa qumayo. I showcase my pride in a sophisticated manner while you sheep's in a doqon way.

What you find beauty in other people don’t. What other people find beauty in you don’t. Simple, I find beauty in our aqaal because it’s a testimony to our nomadic herder life. No need to build houses that are going to be abandoned if we are constantly on the move. They have to be easy to reassemble and break down for a nomadic herder lifestyle.

What's embarrassing about Somali "cities" in the 21st century is that they look backward even by ancient and medieval standards for cities. I think the only group of humans who would be impressed with Somali cities would be pre-agricultural revolution cavemen.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra, I need your opinion on what my new profile pic should be.

s-l300.jpg

How would you feel if i choose the famous weeping woman

It does not fit your personality. You are a more cheerful soul, u will appreciate the art of it more than the emotionalism or sentimentality of it!

Trending

Latest posts