I'll never understand these Somalis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
sxb you need to work on your self esteem
Nothing to do with that sxb. This the average Somali village. Anyone who takes pride in such a dirty village and brands it city should be ashamed of himself.

dwSlGb9.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
What's embarrassing about Somali "cities" in the 21st century is that they look backward even by ancient and medieval standards for cities. I think the only group of humans who would be impressed with Somali cities would be pre-agricultural revolution cavemen.
This is what I'm saying man even medieval empires had it better than these xaywaniin in their cheap brick houses and mudhuts.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What you find beauty in other people don’t. What other people find beauty in you don’t. Simple, I find beauty in our aqaal because it’s a testimony to our nomadic herder life. No need to build houses that are going to be abandoned if we are constantly on the move. They have to be easy to reassemble and break down for a nomadic herder lifestyle.
No one is talking about the nomadic aqal Soomaali get the hell out of here.

It's mostly FOBs in the West but some who are born there also who take picture from their tuulo aerial view and write (tuulo name) CITY above it. LOL that's so humiliating, especially when this so called place has mudhuts for houses and hardly any infrastructure. Somali arrogance at full sight. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Sometimes I wonder what do those ajnabis think when they see that.
Actually to be more specific they're made of cow dung mixed with mud.. Welcome to African technology anno 2019 :childplease:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If they are just taking pictures that’s fine , what’s embarrassing is when they have online cyber battles over who has the bigger tuulo.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It's mostly FOBs in the West but some who are born there also who take picture from their tuulo aerial view and write (tuulo name) CITY above it. LOL that's so humiliating, especially when this so called place has mudhuts for houses and hardly any infrastructure. Somali arrogance at full sight. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Sometimes I wonder what do those ajnabis think when they see that.
Rule nr 1 never forget where you come from.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just because you're a self hating prick, who hates everything about himself doesn't mean every Somali is like that. We are proud of where we came from and we will keep repping until the day we die.

Aren't you the same guy trying to erase his roots and calling himself Arab? You're a joke.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Just because you're a self hating prick, who hates everything about himself doesn't mean every Somali is like that. We are proud of where we came from and we will keep repping until the day we die.

Aren't you the same guy trying to erase his roots and calling himself Arab? You're a joke.
I am a visionary I am not an Arab only. I am Soomaal not Somali, Cushite and culturally Arab. I never erase only enrich myself.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Have you checked your blood pressure lately?

They are in a state of delusion. Ha la yaabin.

lol you´re self loathing motherfucker.. my mom is white (Canadian) but im still a proud Somali and i would take hunnid pics.

Never hate on your roots dawg.

Trust me there are people in the west that haven't been lucky enough to see their homelands yet and these videos help them or mums and dads that ain't seen their village since they left because of the civil war in 1991.

These videos are very important to see how your village is and what you can do to change it.

Trending

Latest posts