Ilhan Slandered By Retarded Americans Again

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Many think her days are numbered she is running for reelection and her opponent raised 6x more $$$ than her.
:gucciwhat::deadpeter:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Americans are dumb as a rock and usually believe whatever posted on Twitter, last year also they claimed Col. Tuke was her father and also a Brazilian war criminal, infact bad publicity is also good for Ilhan.:trumpsmirk:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t like her at all and I think she’s a disgrace but on the other hand I don’t like how she’s being targeted

Rudy has lost his mind. He used to be respected. Anyone who associate with trump lose their integrity. The man is the devil

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

For those who don't know Rudy Giuliani is Trump's lawyer
:tacky:

The question is WHY do we have photographic record of a Somali woman handling this deadly weapon?????? Why Are SOMALI women manly & on the higher echelon of testosterone???? Just by looking at her, i know for sure she can kick @Jaydaan futo. Its scary.

I just think it's interesting how we're supposed to assume Ilhan Omar hasn't been involved in time travel. I believe there's been evidence that Greta Thunberg and Leonardo DeCapio may be time travelers. Nicolas Cage as well.

1595463662718.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts