Ilhan omar in maroon 5 video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Somali friend asked me if I recognised the Somali woman in a music video as he had seen her somewhere before. I looked at the video and I see Ilhan Omar in the music video. Shit is hilarious. She appears at 3:50

VixR

Veritas
I doubted this at first, but she is at the 03:50 mark. :ehh:

It was pretty star-studded.

And Adam Levine still looks exactly the same.

There’s a thread about it already made. You are @AliUK an scavenger :camby:

Lol I did check to see if any threads had the video but the name of your thread is kinda ambiguous so I thought no one had posted the video. Plus I don't know how to delete threads, we don't all have 10 years experience of Somali forums.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol I did check to see if any threads had the video but the name of your thread is kinda ambiguous so I thought no one had posted the video. Plus I don't know how to delete threads, we don't all have 10 years experience of Somali forums.

You good adeer! My stuff ain’t official anyways cause I don’t post it clear, very ambiguous like @Western4Life (he is black yet supports Trump )

In Ramadan? We got to show this clip to the ulema in Abu Bakr Al Sadiq Islamic Center, I wonder what the odayaal will think about this:siilaanyolaugh:. Mohamed Nuur get your campaign ready sxb, you've been taking too many L's, it's time to challenge Ilhan for her seat, and boot her to the .........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.