Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
what she said does not ground for resignation. Trump is just showing his islamaphobia.
Trump has said far worse. Remember when they neo nazis attacked jews and he said "there were good and bad on both sides" ?? trump is an idiot who is being told what to say by his israeli overlords.

stupid woman, knew it when i first saw that towel on her head. islamic fanaticism destroyed the somali phsyche. she took on not only israel but saudi arabia too,2 very powerful nations,atleast she couldve handled more diplomatically . now she done,obsolete and on the brink of being deported, they already looking into her blurred past immigration fiasco.
she couldve concentrated on helping somalis but yet again its islam and the burden along with it that destroyed somalis in many subtle ways.

stupid woman, knew it when i first saw that towel on her head. islamic fanaticism destroyed the somali phsyche. she took on not only israel but saudi arabia too,2 very powerful nations,atleast she couldve handled more diplomatically . now she done,obsolete and on the brink of being deported, they already looking into her blurred past immigration fiasco.
she couldve concentrated on helping somalis but yet again its islam and the burden along with it that destroyed somalis in many subtle ways.
For real somalis have a weird fixation on praising other races or trying to save them over helping their own ppl.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She needs to come to her senses and quit following that Michigan Arab Rep. Tlaib.

Tlaib does not mention Somalia nor care about Somalia. Where’s Ilhan’s brain. How are you fighting for another people’s causes when those people got their own kind to fight for them. She’s not even mentioning your god dam cause of your people.

Why is someone who was born in east Africa so rabidly obsessed with Jews from the Middle East, im sure everyone is wondering!

She’s an absolute mess!

shwe is funded by arab american lobby group, cair, she apolgised and kissed the ring because she did not realise how powerful the jews are in america, she may get sacked,

not a cleaver move to side with arabs, she needs tot foget cair, the muslim lobby group run for arabs, when have arabs ever done for somalis, cair doesn't care, all leaders waa arab, she needs to focus on her job and play smart politics,

she was acting like a child what she was tweeting,

She needs to come to her senses and quit following that Michigan Arab Rep. Tlaib.

Tlaib does not mention Somalia nor care about Somalia. Where’s Ilhan’s brain. How are you fighting for another people’s causes when those people got their own kind to fight for them. She’s not even mentioning your god dam cause of your people.

for once i agree with this adoon,

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Trump has said far worse. Remember when they neo nazis attacked jews and he said "there were good and bad on both sides" ?? trump is an idiot who is being told what to say by his israeli overlords.
I agree Trump have said far horrible things but you can’t compare the two. The guy is a billionaire and half of the country supports him whereas she is just a freshman politician with no connections or wealth.

I agree Trump have said far horrible things but you can’t compare the two. The guy is a billionaire and half of the country supports him whereas she is just a freshman politician with no connections or wealth.
True she should have bit her tongue and let the iraeli issue go until she built up some rapport and influence. No one can attack the jews on a whim. It takes careful planning to take on the owners of america.

World

VIP
Honestly, after going over this situation, I think this might have helped her career. The fact that Trump came out against her isn’t necessarily a bad thing. But I don’t know why she apologised? And it wasn’t like she was denouncing her views, or anything either.

World

VIP
This ties into the wider brainwashing that’s done to non-Arab Muslims to make them hate Jews bc of that whole Palestine issue. Why is it our problem? We have much bigger things to deal with.

People in Somalia were protesting the embassy move to Jerusalem while they enjoy a standard of living way below that of the Palestinians. It’s like trying to help someone with a paper cut while you’re bleeding out.
:snoop:
One of the reasons why she was elected was because she promised her constituents in Minnesota/Minneapolis that she will stand up for Palestinians. She is not a Somali politician, but an American Somali politician.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

0208476E-009C-4841-BF6B-88D1EBA7C857.jpeg
7AA69FB7-3736-4A05-8FCE-E13036BB4811.jpeg
ED39C4A5-B51B-435C-8929-60A00A050782.jpeg
ED39C4A5-B51B-435C-8929-60A00A050782.jpeg
D5260ECD-E9B5-4BAA-AF62-AF563AC8D830.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending