If your ex and your first love got divorced and runs back to you?

Shared house kulaha you will most likely marry a feminine dude

I'm married and so far my husband pays for everything. I'm talking about the future if we decide to buy a house. If I pay half, my name will most deffo be on the lease.

I'm not going on blind trust like our hooyos generation who gave their husbands money for houses and businesses and when things went sour between them, they have no proof that half of the house or business belongs to them. They never get their money back.

No, it was a case of, give me hagbaad money and I will invest money for you for the fam and maybe start business or buy a house. Instead, husband runs away to Somali and marries a girl half his age.

The lesson i've learnt is this. If I have money of my own, i will do my own ventures instead of relying on another human being.

Yeah happened to family member of mine and the big guns was called in me and my bro lol. We gave him 3 days to pay or we gonna beat him up. I was praying he didnt as i never liked him. Last day his uncle paid which was shame tbh.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Ya’ll are like putting all your money in a risky stock,
I'm married and so far my husband pays for everything. I'm talking about the future if we decide to buy a house. If I pay half, my name will most deffo be on the lease.

I'm not going on blind trust like our hooyos generation who gave their husbands money for houses and businesses and when things went sour between them, they have no proof that half of the house or business belongs to them. They never get their money back.
I get your point but that's not the way to go about in our culture it is undermining and embarrassing to speak of things of that nature specially when the man is the main breadwinner

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah happened to family member of mine and the big guns was called in me and my bro lol. We gave him 3 days to pay or we gonna beat him up. I was praying he didnt as i never liked him. Last day his uncle paid which was shame tbh.
yup qabil politics, you have to pay lol

Why does he pay for everything? What about 50/50 as Lemar woukd say? I thought you were reer magaal hailma lol

VixR

Veritas

Even if you don’t pay half, get your name on the lease.

If he refuses to put you on the lease, you might as well pack your bags. You’re in bed with the devil.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

If he refuses to put you on the lease, you might as well pack your bags. You’re in bed with the devil.
Acdubillah what a evil person you are giving her ideas of goin against her husband

What should I do? I have already moved on and got married and now my ex wants me to marry her after being divorced. She wants me to make her second wife? What should I do?
Big fat no no, absolutely zero upside for you in this, no matter who the girl is.

Even if Allah grants you great wealth you stay away from the diaspora poison at all cost for the simple reason you would never be able to fulfill your role as the qawam.

Your playing with fire here both in your worldly life and in your hereafter gambling like this.

You never marry these types of woman even if they tried to entice you with great wealth.

Tukraq

VIP

why would you pack your bags if I don't put you on a lease of a house I'm fully paying for?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Who said her husband was against it?

I’m saying it’s a red flag/bad sign if you’re not on the papers, which is absolutely true.
Don't give people evil ideas specially not ones concerning their household/ relations because that's how it all starts with an idea !!!

Tukraq

VIP
He pays bills and rent. I pay groceries. He's making good money and doesn't ask or accept my money.
yup thats somali culture, honestly you shouldn't be paying groceries either, the saying is that if a women buys you something however little, she'll bring it up for the rest of your life

VixR

Veritas
Are you retarded? You clearly said "if he don't put you on the lease you better pack your bags"
Say what you will. It’s a pretty good indicator. If your name is not in the household you share in this day and age, chances are you eventually won’t physically be in that house either.

I get your point but that's not the way to go about in our culture it is undermining and embarrassing to speak of things of that nature specially when the man is the main breadwinner

But it isn't undermining and embarrassing to take your wife's hagbad money and deceive her?

Its very common for men in our community to be helped by their wives. I know some that have sold their dahab so that their husbands can start businesses. For some women it works out as they are lucky enough to be married to decent humans, for others? Not so much.

Say what you will. It’s a pretty good indicator. If your name is not in the household you share in this day and age, chances are you eventually won’t physically be in that house either.

True...you shoukd insist on having your name there. Just make sure you pay your bit. If we split you have your bit. But no sane person is gonna agree you pay everything and put my name there. You cant say he is bad person for refusing that. He's just not retarded which is a good thing

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
But it isn't undermining and embarrassing to take your wife's hagbad money and deceive her?

Its very common for men in our community to be helped by their wives. I know some that have sold their dahab so that their husbands can start businesses. For some women it works out as they are lucky enough to be married to decent humans, for others? Not so much.
just the concept of me loaning money of my wife is a big no no

Trending