If your ex and your first love got divorced and runs back to you?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What should I do? I have already moved on and got married and now my ex wants me to marry her after being divorced. She wants me to make her second wife? What should I do?

TekNiKo

VIP
I feel so bad cause i still have feelings for her but I dont want to ruin my marriage. something about your first love that lingers. i am so confused.

VixR

Veritas
So you married a girl in Somalia, had your kids with her, and now you left them in a third world shithole, and meanwhile, merely two years later, you’re in the West where you’re thinking of setting up another marriage to your ex?

TekNiKo

VIP
Is she your first wife? How old is she? Why did you divorce?
We never got married, she was my girl for many years though (not typical western sense of girlfriend we promised to get married) we fought for couple months then boom she gets married to some next bloke, I was heart broken, it took my months to heal. I then got an arranged marriage in somalia, now she got divorced and is begging me to take her back and forgive her.

My mind is saying dont reward betrayal but my heart still has feelings...

VixR

Veritas
Ya murtad, he didn’t ask for your opinion. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.
Don’t need a god to see the pitfalls. Somali failure writes itself.

Somali men are whack, I swear. I couldn’t have made this up.

@TekNiKo what happened to your Western Somali girls narrative with your partner in chief @Inquisitive_? I guess you were keeping up appearances.

TekNiKo

VIP
Don’t need a god to see the pitfalls. Somali failure writes itself.

Somali men are whack, I swear. I couldn’t have made this up.

@TekNiKo what happened to your Western Somali girls narrative with your partner in chief @Inquisitive_. I guess you were keeping up appearances.

Why do ya'll assume my ex is Western Somali girl? She's not lol.

TekNiKo

VIP
Western period. Western Somali girls are the most tame by percentages. If you’re talking smack about them, you’re dealing in extremes.

You provided me with none of the advice I asked only criticizing and saying "Somali men are trash".

VixR

Veritas
You provided me with none of the advice I asked only criticizing and saying "Somali men are trash".
I can’t help but think it.

You married some helpless chick back home, got her knocked up, and bolted, and now you’re marrying your ex. You left them in Somalia. I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for your kids. I feel sorry for your ex. I feel sorry for you. All in all, I just feel sorry. I guess one thing I don’t feel is suprised. There’s no shortage of you in the Somali community.

Sometimes, I think the only reason my father is not the typical castaway Somali dad is precisely because he grew up in the West.

TekNiKo

VIP

You married some helpless chick back home, got her knocked up, and bolted, and now you’re marrying your ex. I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for your kids. I feel sorry for your ex. I feel sorry for you. All in all, I just feel sorry.

Bolted wtf you talking about? I speak to my child and her everyday, I financially support them also, you think i am a deadbeat dad? I didn't even make the decision yet, im actually leaning towards rejection, I think your jumping the gun here.

You married some helpless chick back home, got her knocked up, and bolted, and now you’re marrying your ex. You left them in Somalia. I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for your kids. I feel sorry for your ex. I feel sorry for you. All in all, I just feel sorry. I guess one thing I don’t feel is suprised. There’s no shortage of you in the Somali community.

Sometimes, I think the only reason my father is not the typical castaway Somali dad is precisely because he grew up in the West.

Why do you feel sorry for him? Lool just last week he was arguing with me about how Somali girls from the west are blah blah and inferior to the girls back home. This is what happens when you talk shit. I can’t stand a hypocrite. @TekNiKo

TekNiKo

VIP
Why do you feel sorry for him? Lool just last week he was arguing with me about how Somali girls from the west are blah blah and inferior to the girls back home. This is what happens when you talk shit. I can’t stand a hypocrite. @TekNiKo
The girl isn't Western born and raised you fool, she aint no say "wallahi" like you.

VixR

Veritas
I feel sorry for him bc like many Somalis, he doesn’t have the gift of long sight. They’re just fucking up all over the place in all kinds of ways.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Usually when a person goes through divorce or break up, their actions and thoughts are all over the place and it’s because of pain and anxiety. I would suggest since u have moved on to not entertain anything else, u have come way to far and done amazing things like start a family to go back to square one.

I experienced heart break in the past, but I had to respect her decision and move on. Alx things turned out really well for myself and I haven’t looked back. I ran in to her few times but I kept the convo short, I knew that things didn’t work out with her man and she was interested in talking again but at the same time, it wasn’t in my best interest no matter how good the memories were. You have to keep moving forward :)

I feel sorry for him bc like many Somalis, he doesn’t have the gift of long sight. They’re just fucking up all over the place in all kinds of ways.
You’re too kind. I only feel sorry for the kids and the first wife. Him and the girl both deserve each other. Waa labo doqoon.

VixR

Veritas
You’re too kind. I only feel sorry for the kids and the first wife. Him and the girl both deserve each other. Waa labo doqoon.
His kids are as good as abandoned. He had to have them in Somalia too. The truth is, as soon as he set up shop in the West and left them there, they were screwed.

Tukraq

VIP
What should I do? I have already moved on and got married and now my ex wants me to marry her after being divorced. She wants me to make her second wife? What should I do?
golden opportunity bring it up with wife one and gauge her opinion on it, if yes go for it

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.

I’m pretty sure he was sent back home for dhaqan celis. He fits the type. I feel sorry for the poor unsuspecting girl and the kids back home.