If your ex and your first love got divorced and runs back to you?

VixR

Veritas
Hegbad is nothing. In our town, there was a story of a Somali guy who cleaned out his wife’s savings from their joint account. That’s more than a bad ROI, that’s bankruptcy. They had kids.

Don’t do joint accounts, and if you do, keep most of your earnings in a personal account.

Last edited:
Hegbad is nothing. In our town, there was a story of a Somali guy who cleaned out his wife’s savings from their joint account. That’s more than a bad ROI, that’s bankruptcy. They had kids.

Don’t do joint accounts, and if you do, keep most of your earnings in a personal account.

Would never do joint account with a geeljire. Hell no!

How? You mean plain stealing her money or say let me hold it for you and never return

No, it was a case of, give me hagbaad money and I will invest money for you for the fam and maybe start business or buy a house. Instead, husband runs away to Somali and marries a girl half his age.

The lesson i've learnt is this. If I have money of my own, i will do my own ventures instead of relying on another human being.

Tukraq

VIP
@TekNiKo after seeing the last thread wait it out atleast 9 months before a relationship with her sxb, she maybe rushing it and paternity fraud is as real as ever

No, it was a case of, give me hagbaad money and I will invest money for you for the fam and maybe start business or buy a house. Instead, husband runs away to Somali and marries a girl half his age.

The lesson i've learnt is this. If I have money of my own, i will do my own ventures instead of relying on another human being.

This story is soooo common, biskina! Like do these men all follow the same blueprint? Acuthubillah.

Apollo

VIP

Can confirm. Once had this side-job working at the customer service department of a bank a while ago. Heard many horror stories from couples complaining about similar stuff.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

What type of shit people do you guys intend to spend your lives with? I wouldn't be able to be in a relationship where I'm paranoid that my partner is goin to betray me specially not over minor things like finance !

VixR

Veritas
Once had this side-job working at the customer service department of a bank a while ago. Heard many horror stories from couples complaining about similar stuff.
It’s wild.

Most couples fall apart because of finances, whether their lack of it, or some trust-related problems. I think making fair joint decisions, and allocating only an agreed upon portion to any joint account while managing personal accounts separately is a good workaround.

Even if they help or know its contents, they shouldn’t have free access (know the passwords).

The thing is, many couples do well with that kind of transparency, like my mom manages my folks’ money bc that’s her field, but then others experience those horror stories.

What type of shit people do you guys intend to spend your lives with? I wouldn't be able to be in a relationship where I'm paranoid that my partner is goin to betray me specially not over minor things like finance !

Love is love. Money is money.

I will make sure my name is on every paperwork when it comes to shared house ect. Too many women allow 'love' and 'trust' to cloud their judgement.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It’s wild.

Most couples fall apart because of finances, whether their lack of it, or some trust-related problems. I think making fair joint decisions, and allocating only an agreed upon portion to any joint account while managing personal accounts separatelu is a good workaround.

Even if they help or know its contents, they shouldn’t have free access.

The thing is, many couples do well with that kind of transparency, but others experience those horror stories.
A man not providing
Minor things like finance...
Enough said.
@saredochani10 I
Minor things like finance...
Enough said.
Yes there are things that comes before that like religion character and family bounds. Finance are secondary specially here in the west where we have a abdunace of ways of earning

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Love is love. Money is money.

I will make sure my name is on every paperwork when it comes to shared house ect. Too many women allow 'love' and 'trust' to cloud their judgement.
Shared house kulaha you will most likely marry a feminine dude

Trending