If your ex and your first love got divorced and runs back to you?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Halima why do you think any woman with different view is hoodwinked and you are so woke? I dont want xalimo who pays my rent. Cooking and cleaning is a womans job and im not getting married to a woman who dont do that. Luckily for me most women do it
A woman’s job you say, let me give you a little advice cabaas, cleaning and cooking is everyone’s job. A grown man that can’t clean after himself is not a good look, get trained by hooyo before you consider getting married.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People always want what they can’t have, she only wants you because she sees that you have moved on. There are two types of men, one that can see through the bs of women that want them when they’re in healthy relationship and the one that’s not used to women attention so he genuinely thinks she is into him, Don’t be that guy. Don’t ruin something good for something that didn’t work before
Thanks sister, I will take your advice, your the only respectful woman on this thread, other females attacked me hard

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A women’s job you say, let me give you a little advice cabaas, cleaning and cooking is everyone’s job. A grown man that can’t clean after himself is not a good look, get trained by hooyo before you consider getting married.

@TheShinning sorry abaay lazy,....i am on @Jaydaan side. It is a pleasure to be a maid for my hubby. :)

A woman’s job you say, let me give you a little advice cabaas, cleaning and cooking is everyone’s job. A grown man that can’t clean after himself is not a good look, get trained by hooyo before you consider getting married.

I can do everything a woman does better than them outside if giving birth and knitting due to my big hands. But i stil expect the woman to take care of the house and me outside of the house

NotMyL

VIP
Thanks sister, I will take your advice, your the only respectful woman on this thread, other females attacked me hard
Dont look at it as attacked, most of the girls felt triggered and upset for your poor wife. Just like you would feel triggered if a xalimo posted about betraying her husband. Good luck!

@TheShinning sorry abaay lazy,....i am on @Jaydaan side. It is a pleasure to be a maid for my hubby. :)
Lol why am I not surprised
I can do everything a woman does better than them outside if giving birth and knitting due to my big hands. But i stil expect the woman to take care of the house and me outside of the house
When you find this unicorn xaalimo please let us all know about it.

Halima why do you think any woman with different view is hoodwinked and you are so woke? I dont want xalimo who pays my rent. Cooking and cleaning is a womans job and im not getting married to a woman who dont do that. Luckily for me most women do it

Providing is a mans job. So you better pay up.

Dont look at it as attacked, most of the girls felt triggered and upset for your poor wife. Just like you would feel triggered if a xalimo posted about betraying her husband. Good luck!

Lol why am I not surprised

When you find this unicorn xaalimo please let us all know about it.

They are everywhere. Even in this forum. Be honest now. What % of the cooking do you do in your home. Women are always ashamed to say the truth here in case other women judge them

They are everywhere. Even in this forum. Be honest now. What % of the cooking do you do in your home. Women are always ashamed to say the truth here in case other women judge them

No they are not. Most women I know end up doing at least 70% of the household chores, therefore if you are doing 70-100% and you are on top of that paying half of rent and bills ect, that is when you should be ashamed.:gucciwhat:

My husband tries to help, but I end up doing a whole lot more.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I personally enjoy cooking, its a great skill to learn. I only cook when wifey gets pregnant haha

No they are not. Most women I know end up doing at least 70% of the household chores, therefore if you are doing 70-100% and you are on top of that paying half of rent and bills ect, that is when you should be ashamed.:gucciwhat:

My husband tries to help, but I end up doing a whole lot more.

Well obviously if you doing most of the work. Then I agree.....i actually dont believe in 50/50 payment simply because its a lot more expensive to be a woman. But 70/30 is healthy imo

NotMyL

VIP
Oh I’m the cook in our house, I wouldn’t trust my husband’s cooking, but guess what he’s always around me when I’m in the kitchen helping with dishes or whatever I need. He deep cleans the house with me every Sunday. I enjoy cooking and taking care of my hubby but it goes both ways. I wouldn’t put up with a man who thinks he’s sole responsibility is paying the bills.

Well obviously if you doing most of the work. Then I agree.....i actually dont believe in 50/50 payment simply because its a lot more expensive to be a woman. But 70/30 is healthy imo

Even when the man is helpful women just end up doing a whole lot more. When kids are in the mix ect then asking for your other half to pay bills when you can afford it is wrong.

Oh I’m the cook in our house, I wouldn’t trust my husband’s cooking, but guess what he’s always around me when I’m in the kitchen helping with dishes or whatever I need. He deep cleans the house with me every Sunday. I enjoy cooking and taking care of my hubby but it goes both ways. I wouldn’t put up with a man who thinks he’s sole responsibility is paying the bills.

I respect that. I dont mind cooking. I just dont like cleaning. I will just have to fake my way out of that one. Do such bad job cleaning she says i dont trust you with cleaning. Just sit there and get out of the way while i clean lol

NotMyL

VIP
I respect that. I dont mind cooking. I just dont like cleaning. I will just have to fake my way out of that one. Do such bad job cleaning she says i dont trust you with cleaning. Just sit there and get out of the way while i clean lol
That’s normal, you can compromise with your partner. My husband hates cleaning tubs/sinks so I usually clean it, I hate ironing and folding clothes so he usually does it, you just have to find what works for you guys.

I'll give you advice, assuming you havent made your decision yet, tell her to f*ck off.

she's satan sxb, who wants to ruin your marriage.

are you plan B nigga?

Even when the man is helpful women just end up doing a whole lot more. When kids are in the mix ect then asking for your other half to pay bills when you can afford it is wrong.

I do think it's strange to ask your wife to pay half of the rent, but that's only because I don't consider my money just mine, and likewise hers just hers. You are way too transactional about it. Personally, I could not do it.

Making your husband singlehandedly take the financial brunt severely handicaps any capital he might accumulate for investment. Since your income is yours, presumably any financial gain you make from yours is also yours. :uCkf6mf:

I know its ridiculous. Women are risking their lives and health having babies for these selfish men and some men don't even have the decency to provide and carry out their simple role.
:drakekidding:

excuses. who told you to get pregnant?:draketf:

50/50 in everything.

aint no way she's resting, watching netflix as I slave like a 17th century adoon.:nahgirl:

kibirkiino meelaan caadi ahayn buu gaadhay, bal eega siday u fakarayaan.:gucciwhat:
so entitled.

Trending

Latest posts