ICJ suggests new maritime boundary between Kenya and Somalia and rejects Somalia’s request for reparations.

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
70% do you know how to calcuate the area of a triangle? Somalia lost a large triangular area.
Its not just a straight line like a bridge.
Are you mentally disturbed? You are all over this thread like a hawk and trying to continue beating down on a win. Somalia is weak, extremely weak and yet it's a win. Calm down

Are you mentally disturbed? You are all over this thread like a hawk and trying to continue beating down on a win. Somalia is weak, extremely weak and yet it's a win. Calm down
How is it a win? would you allow your wife to be F by another person sat & sunday while you have her the rest of the day of the week?
The somali water is like a wife you dont allow any mofo to touch her. :win:

R.34764389e8e676ca79d0106ef3f413a4

First question, Island near to whom here. Somalia or Yeman?

Plus We know british used to sent yemaines to another countires like India iyo Somalia before.

Last and important is this island is danger to our security. Imagine Somalia enemeys hire this Island. Would Yeman says no to money or care for Somalia?.

End of discussion this Island belong to Somalia.
These people are too emotional to understand the threat this island poses if our enemies were to set up millitary bases. Who gives af about the irrelevant people there, we should focus on the SECURITY THREAT

How is it a win? would you allow your wife to be F by another person sat & sunday while you have her the rest of the day of the week?
The somali water is like a wife you dont allow any mofo to touch her. :win:
The Somali water Somalis barely use? Let’s have a civilised society first before worrying about this

The Somali water Somalis barely use? Let’s have a civilised society first before worrying about this

That is why I always stated I hate crocodile tears.
The Water Issue was something that big moustache failmajo wanted to use for his re election campaing but it failed.
People of gheeto wanted to monopolise on the water to create instability in Jubbaland just like aabo used to do during kacanka.

I agree with @FBIsomalia with annexing Socotra. Our ancestors were expansionist too, many people forget Oromos used to live near Bay close to the current Somali- Ethiopia border until we pushed them back more . It’s time we not only get our land back but annex more because :manny: why not

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I agree with @FBIsomalia with annexing Socotra. Our ancestors were expansionist too, many people forget Oromos used to live near Bay close to the current Somali- Ethiopia border until we pushed them back more . It’s time we not only get our land back but annex more because :manny: why not
We will discuss it with Yeman on it.