I wonder why people waste 10k on weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
Weddings should be very expensive for men you can't trust.

They should be $0 for good men who you were with for many years.

I have come across many Somali sisters who have married outside our community the guys who ask for their hand can only afford 5K for the whole wedding but when it comes to Somalis guys goes over £50K £100K Why?

My question is why do Somali sisters out there don't demand so much when it comes to outsider guys their bring. but if it's a Somali guy she brings her parents will start to demand so much some also includes a Property Car as well, specially here in UK But if is outside our Community it's Free :confused:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
if its expensive i aint paying the whole thing. i don't really plan on playing the whole thing either. shit what tf i look like paying mehr and for an entire wedding. f*ck that. somali females on twitter talking about 50k mehr. i don't know what skills i will be acquiring for her to be 50k. if she aint tri lingual, got a degree from harvard, or isn't an olympic athlete than i don't see the need for 50k.

if she want an expensive wedding then she paying half of it. if she isn't than f*ck off.

anjabi becky aint asking for mehr, and is very willing to help with wedding cost just saying.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
if its expensive i aint paying the whole thing. i don't really plan on playing the whole thing either. shit what tf i look like paying mehr and for an entire wedding. f*ck that. somali females on twitter talking about 50k mehr. i don't know what skills i will be acquiring for her to be 50k. if she aint tri lingual, got a degree from harvard, or isn't an olympic athlete than i don't see the need for 50k.

if she want an expensive wedding then she paying half of it. if she isn't than f*ck off.

anjabi becky aint asking for mehr, and is very willing to help with wedding cost just saying.

When Somali sister's marries ajinabi you know she is paying for the whole wedding or 50/50 but if is Somali no chance :ftw9nwa:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
To signal to other males and females they have plenty of resources, it's pretty much showing off excessive wealth to display high status.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I have come across many Somali sisters who have married outside our community the guys who ask for their hand can only afford 5K for the whole wedding but when it comes to Somalis guys goes over £50K £100K Why?
100k ?!?!?!?!?! :damedamn: girls actually asking for this

Last edited:
If someone has a problem marrying you with a limited budget, they are not someone to spend your life with.

My parents married at their best friend's house with a sheikh and meat and rice and mango juice. Married for 40 years and I have not seen them argue even once. True love. We don't see that anymore.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
If someone has a problem marrying you with a limited budget, they are not someone to spend your life with.

My parents married at their best friend's house with a sheikh and meat and rice and mango juice. Married for 40 years and I have not seen them argue even once. True love. We don't see that anymore.

So said Donald Trump; But I agree with you brother @AbdiJew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts