I wonder why people waste 10k on weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
Bisinka iyo yaseenka, they must have lost their damn mind. They come across as greedy people... You should’ve stopped this bs a LOOOONG time ago. Why didn’t you?

Wallahi I told my mother to stop it but she has already arrange everything invited Family rented the hall and she was embarrassed to call the whole thing off what would the community thing of her she was more concern about her family what their would say.

anyways it has been 10 years now am over it. but yeah we need to think about this things instead flashing money for one night we should invest it for the future invest that money into a property lands, business.

I still have faith on my Somali sisters :)

ALLA miskinyahoow
Maybe the rupture of the marriage was a saviour imagine her demanding more money and materialistic stuff if you stayed married.

Yep true story she wanted honeymoon in Dubai and New extra Gold, When I told her I cannot afford, Everything i had i throw on the weeding her parents got upset and claim that they is no way that i could take care of their daughter if I cannot afford to buy her new gold and go to Dubai for that reason she started to make excuses she is not happy. :eek::4uzpnkt:
Innaa lillaahi waa innaa ilayhi raajicuun...i am sooooooooooo sorry for that great loss walaal:yloezpe:
May Allah swt ease your pain and grant you the strength to get through whatever hardships you're going through

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Honestly I believe $10k is at the very low end. But, why would you women be concerned or riled up about how much a guy spends on your special night? If anything, it is indicative of how much he values the marriage.

Anyway, if you can afford it why not splurge on your wedding night.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
dude how did you not know her personality was like that ?
Are you getting the ring and the gift back orr?

It was arrange marriage, I got nothing back not even a ring LOL she even Took my Digital Camera Nikon D5500 that i been doing business with photography.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wallahi I told my mother to stop it but she has already arrange everything invited Family rented the hall and she was embarrassed to call the whole thing off what would the community thing of her she was more concern about her family what their would say.

anyways it has been 10 years now am over it. but yeah we need to think about this things instead flashing money for one night we should invest it for the future invest that money into a property lands, business.

Oh man... So the wedding wasn’t called of just because your mother was too embarrassed?? What about the happiness of her son... anyways Alxamdulilaah you got rid of these people. I can’t imagine being stuck in a marriage with a greedy person. You’re right wallaahi, spend your money wisely! May Allaah bless you with a lovely xalimo who want to be with you for who you are and not for your money. Ameen.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
Honestly I believe $10k is at the very low end. But, why would you women be concerned or riled up about how much a guy spends on your special night? If anything, it is indicative of how much he values the marriage.

Anyway, if you can afford it why not splurge on your wedding night.

Making pounds is not as easy as dollar I just wanted a simple wedding nothing more.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
Oh man... So the wedding wasn’t called of just because your mother was too embarrassed?? What about the happiness of her son... anyways Alxamdulilaah you got rid of these people. I can’t imagine being stuck in a marriage with a greedy person. You’re right wallaahi, spend your money wisely! May Allaah bless you with a lovely xalimo who want to be with you for who you are and not for your money. Ameen.

Thank you sister her name was xalimo anyways :eek: I don't want another xalimo in my life LOl

RICH

50k is cheap for an extravaganza
I want trump at our Wedding:hillarybiz:

LOL extravaganza ah... get out of here. I don’t get how people like to be the center of attention. Too many people who are looking at you and there will always be people who will ruin something or gonna complain. The best thing is to keep it simple, just the basic things. Trump can jump of a building.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
LOL extravaganza ah... get out of here. I don’t get how people like to be the center of attention. Too many people who are looking at you and there will always be people who will ruin something or gonna complain. The best thing is to keep it simple, just the basic things. Trump can jump of a building.
Whats your ideal meher:ohreally::mjohreally:

Fam this is why cohabitation should be acceptable in the mali community. You can find out a lot of shit in 5 years. It’s easier to ghost them if it doesn’t workout.

RICH

Whats your ideal meher:ohreally::mjohreally:

Note this down.

A meher at a nice simple venue with only women. For entertainment there has to be a duff, someone who can sing and leads the buraanbur. Don’t forget the food!! This would be perf wallaahi :lawd:

There definitely has to be a schedule and people can only enter with an invitation. I don’t want no intruders :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts